Show us your stash!!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ It was... interesting :p Unfortunately at the time I worked there, senior staff weren't really well trained on managing people..... There was a high percentage of 18 year old store managers and they had no idea on customer service etc... So I got really frustrated really quickly, but otherwise it was a lot of fun, and gave me great MU experience.....

Oh and I love their brushes too.. I have the full brush roll, plus some extras and they are all amazing.... I love MAC brushes now of course, but NP brushes will always have a special place in my makeup world.. hahahahaha

xLongLashesx

^^ did you get the 88 palette from IMATS? I love mine! best $20 I ever spent
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ No I didnt :S I wish I had though... Paid $35 for it on Ebay... lol.... Bought it before I realised they would have them at IMATS...

xLongLashesx

aww.. well $35 is still a good price!

I use all the highlighting and darkest shades.. no usage in the middle at all! I figure I'll just chuck it when my fave colours are done. Each pan is so tiny!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ It was... interesting :p Unfortunately at the time I worked there, senior staff weren't really well trained on managing people..... There was a high percentage of 18 year old store managers and they had no idea on customer service etc... So I got really frustrated really quickly, but otherwise it was a lot of fun, and gave me great MU experience.....

Oh and I love their brushes too.. I have the full brush roll, plus some extras and they are all amazing.... I love MAC brushes now of course, but NP brushes will always have a special place in my makeup world.. hahahahaha

That's cool. I think last year, TodayTonight did a story about how Napoleon staff weren't treated well by the company and Napoleon Perdis. Don't know how true it was, but at least you had a great experience there. I think I spent about $300 and then never went back.. The girl at the local store was really pushy. Not that it affected my purchase, but it made me cringe to go back to the same store. I have to admit they have the best lip brush!

spectrolite

Hey ladies. I updated my collection pictures today. It was soooo time consuming :| But it took my mind off of the heat.... mostly.... My lipsticks were melting so I had to put them all in the fridge lol!

Please to enjoy >_< *clickable thumbnails*

Mac Brushes:

Mac and Misc Brushes:

Mac Skincare: Moisturelush Cream + Eye Cream, Lip Conditioner, Fix+, Cleanse off Oil, Matte, Prep+Prime Face Protect, Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Mask, Fast Response Eye Cream, Refined Zone

Foundations/Concealers:

Eye/Lip Liners/Brow Products/Kajal

More Eye Stuff: Sorry some repeats from the last photo oops >_<

Shadesticks/Greasepaint Sticks etc:

CCBs: Black, Crushed Bougainvillea, Bat Black

Mehron Paradise AQ Palettes:Tropical, Metallic, Pastel

Paintpots:

Quads Premade and Me-Made >_<:Cult of Cherry, Photorealism, Smoking Eyes, Gentle Fume, Highlight Shades, Crease Colours

Quads/Palettes:Formal Black Intense + Warm Eyes, Fafi, Hello Kitty, Cult of Cherry

More Quads etc: Chanel, Testimo, Untamed, Yabi World of Pearl Paints, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle creme perfume

My Precious Palettes:

Pigments + Glitters:

More Pigments/Too Faced/Nars/Misc Shadows:

Pigment + Mineral Makeup Samples:

Blushes:
My pride and joy >_<

More Blushes:

Even More Blushes: Mac, Nars, Mehron

MSF's:

More MSF's:

Beauty Powders/Bronzing Sticks/Face Stuff:

Mineralized Shadows + Metal X:

More Mineralized Shadows:

Lipsticks/Mattenes/YSL etc:

Lipglasses:

Lipglosses:

Nail Polishes:
I just threw a heap out.. this is whats left

spectrolite

^Aww thanks >_< I obviously just have too much time on my hands these days. I still have another 7 days off with not much to do so I'm finding ways of keeping myself entertained.
th_wink3.gif

xLongLashesx

^^ I love how you took the stickers off your shadows and used them for the palettes.. wish I'd done that!
shockt.gif

do you steam them off or use something else?

simplyenchantin

^^I liked that too, but then I always change my palettes around so I find it more usefull to stick the labels on the bottom of the actual pan when I depot
greengrin.gif
(I just stick the actual pot my hair straightener with baking paper over the plate for a little bit til the glue melts)

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
^^ I love how you took the stickers off your shadows and used them for the palettes.. wish I'd done that!
shockt.gif

do you steam them off or use something else?

^I depot using the candle method so after I finish getting the shadow out of the pan I hold the empty case with the sticker above the flame for a few seconds until the glue melts and I can peel it off. Don't hold it too close or the sticker will burn and the glue will become not-sticky! Then all you do is stick them in your palette where you want them to be
greengrin.gif

xLongLashesx

Magic! I'm going to peel all the stickers off my B2M's now before I take them in!

Mich that baking paper idea is gold.. I've been cleaning the glue off my straightener for months! d'uh!

simplyenchantin

^^ heheh it wasnt my idea, I copied it off whichever tutorial I first looked at for depotting! But yeah, the glue thing is ick so just use baking paper on your straightener
greengrin.gif