Shu Uemura Fiber Xtenstion Mascara*PIC*

kensbarbie1017

Holy ^%*&^...I've never had such long, lush lashes! I've tried almost every mascara (high and low end)and this has NO competetion. It thickens lashes but gives SO much legnth that I couldn't help looking at them! I've never ever ever felt this passionate about a product. Do you need an eyelash seperator for this? No, this IS an eyelash sepeartor! It's natural drama if thats even possible. i can NOT rave about this stuff enough. I took a picture of it with my camera phone actually, (my eyes are actually green)...Sorry for the HUGE picture!
292494.jpeg

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_jenilee
WHOA....ur lashes look hOt!!!! How much did u get that mascara?

Its$23 USD

charms23

oh my goodness, I want it!
eyelove.gif
I checked the Sephora website but couldn't find it there...where did you buy it?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
you look fantastic in that picture with those false lashes. Thanks

They are real, she used a new mascara.

schnebbles

I went to their website, did you use the lash repair or anything with it? or just the mascara by itself?

I am definitely gonna order! I wish Sephora carried it so I could pick up a couple other things & get free shipping though.

I've never tried Shu.

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by charms23
oh my goodness, I want it!
eyelove.gif
I checked the Sephora website but couldn't find it there...where did you buy it?

Sephora only carries the mascara basic and lash curler. I got it at shuuemura.com, and they arent false lashes.!

mrsdivajen

THANK YOU for this info, I've been looking for the "perfect" mascara for a while. To me, mascara and eyeliner are what MAKE a look complete. They are so important...thanks again!

mac_obsession

I have to say...

I saw your pic and I got the email from Shu...and I was like ok Im in for the $23...(thnking all along that I can remember a time when I thuoght $7 was too much for mascara lol)
So I went to the website and I was like ok, Im ordering it...So then I saw the shiny bronze and went ok crap which one do I buy. well we all know the outcome of this. I bought both + some sweet lip glosses. LOL

neways...Holy crap people actually asked me if I had false lashes on, and other people complimented me on my eyes. Very rarely does this happen! (when not wearing bright fuchsia that is)

I love this stuff...hopefully one of these days Ill be brave enough to post a pic of em...if you doubt this mascara go buy it. Its worth every penny of the $23 it costs and I only used it once so far..its absolutely amazing!

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I have to say...

I saw your pic and I got the email from Shu...and I was like ok Im in for the $23...(thnking all along that I can remember a time when I thuoght $7 was too much for mascara lol)
So I went to the website and I was like ok, Im ordering it...So then I saw the shiny bronze and went ok crap which one do I buy. well we all know the outcome of this. I bought both + some sweet lip glosses. LOL

neways...Holy crap people actually asked me if I had false lashes on, and other people complimented me on my eyes. Very rarely does this happen! (when not wearing bright fuchsia that is)

I love this stuff...hopefully one of these days Ill be brave enough to post a pic of em...if you doubt this mascara go buy it. Its worth every penny of the $23 it costs and I only used it once so far..its absolutely amazing!

Hehe yay! I'm glad someone else likes it. I didnt like shiny bronze though. It really didnt show up well on me. Maybe because I like dark dramatic lashes. Which sweet glosses did you get? how did you like them? They are my absoloute FAV! Only 4 more to finish my collection *evil laugh*

Latest posts