'sick and off work' haul :D

Ziya

So I've been sick all week starting saturday..it sucks!
ssad.gif

Today was really awesome 1) coz I am feeling considerably better and
2) I hauled! LOL
I returned Red Devil L/G and got (in pan) humid, goldmine and tete a tint e/s
I haven't gotten a chance to swatch yet but I think tete a tint might be similar to warm suede from the Holiday 2008 warm eyes pallette..which is gona suck if they're dupes...
I also checked out the Creamteam lipsticks, I got Crosswires ( a gorjus muted pinky coral-y color) and I think I am gona go back for Lickable. It looks A LOT like Girl About Town
greengrin.gif
are they similar or is it just me? and which do you guys think would have more staying power ie creme vs. amplified cream? I needed a l/l for Freckletone so I got Beurre, it seems to go with everything though which is great!
I've been using my 210 for fluidline except now its all frayed and I can't shape it
ssad.gif
so I got the 266..
Lastly, after Zerin and all the ladies in the desi forum raved about it, I had to get Desert Rose blush
greengrin.gif

PS I FINALLY found my long lost 217..I was dying without it lol YAY!

From Shopper's I got a spray bottle..gna try to make my own fix plus type of deal
and I got sucked in to the hype! i bought a lash blast LOL
went to Sally's and got an bent script brush/ nail stamp detailer..wonder if this will work like the Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush? hmm.. and Seche Vite Topcoat..coz my nails ALWAYS chip..
greengrin.gif

thanks for reading!

TISH1124

Man ...thats some great stuff...It's expensive for you to be off work...you better get well soon!!!

Latest posts