• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Simplest Smokey Eye!

sassychix

If you're rushing for time or dont have too many different colours, but still wanna look good, then this tutorial just might be for you
smiles.gif

stgerg.jpg

My idea of dark/smokey eye. Its totally simple. but a tonne of pics cuz of course...im a camwh0re! =x

As usual, prep ur face, base.concealer.primer.foundation ..whatever u normally use

Then my FAV product! Sephora fixing base
DSCN2236.jpg

DSCN2240.jpg

prep entrie eye

and the brushes u need..
DSCN2251.jpg

One clean flatg one for ur highlight,angled brush for crease, flat brush to apply colour to lid and fluffy brush for blending

DSCN2241.jpg

Next, i use this Black frm my ulta palette i got few mths back. Its a nice soft shimmery black! =] and this is the ONLY colour we use (apart frm ur highlight) for this look!
smiles.gif

DSCN2245.jpg

just apply the black over ur lid (always let it be messy cuz u can neaten em later)

DSCN2246.jpg

next i take the crease brush n go for more black

DSCN2250.jpg

apply it into the crease like so

DSCN2242.jpg

highlight. i use these 2 colours. one whitish , and one a lil darker to tone down the colour

DSCN2252.jpg

apply ur highlight

DSCN2253.jpg

then blendddddddd!

DSCN2254.jpg

yay!

DSCN2255.jpg

(Credit to Christine aka temptalia cuz i learnt this frm her tutuorials)
Dip your black eye pencil into fluidline for a much more lasting and intense black.

DSCN2256.jpg

and just line the top lashline,. thick or thin, up to you
smiles.gif

DSCN2257.jpg

curl those lashes!

DSCN2258.jpg

this is one mascara EVERY girl should own!!
i use the white side (only!)

DSCN2259.jpg

then apply on your own mascara, im using CG!

DSCN2262.jpg

dont u loveeeeeeeee mascara!

DSCN2266.jpg

with the same brush u used, lightly dab some black onto ur lower lashline. i always just do a lil at the outer corner cuz i find my lower lash always obstructing where i wana place the eyeshadow

DSCN2267.jpg

Apply blusher. im using Mac Fab blush and another frm Cargo which i adore!

DSCN2268.jpg

a light matte coloured lipstick. im using Mac moccha

DSCN2270.jpg

top it off with some gloss (Dior Ultra gloss #313)

DSCN2272.jpg

AND YOU'RE DONE!!!

DSCN2275.jpg

DSCN2276.jpg

DSCN2281.jpg

DSCN2282.jpg

DSCN2283.jpg

DSCN2284.jpg

DSCN2285.jpg

DSCN2289.jpg

DSCN2288.jpg

Thanks for lookin! =]

cinnybuns

wow that was the easiest tutorial I've seen thanks for making it easy I can't wait to go home and try this out

janelovesyou

This really is very simple. I just did it in like 30 seconds haha.

Now I'm trying to decide if I did it well enough to go out in public

Latest posts