Slacker here with 4 looks for you.. very pic heavy!

Daligani

Yep yep, I've been seriously slacking off in the EOTD/FOTD department these days. I think it's mostly because I haven't been doing anything really different lately.. just the same ol' same ol'. The neutral eye below has pretty much become my daily look. Hell, I could probably do it in the dark now with no mirror lol

Anyhoooo, I have 4 looks for you :dancey:

First.. (the last pic was taken in different lighting)

100_1906.jpg

100_1915.jpg

100_1889.jpg

I used..

MAC Espresso on brows
UDPP
BE True Gold
BE 1970s
BE Here Kitty
BE Black Ruby
NYX White Pearl
Blacktrack f/l
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Blackest Black

Neeeext.. I only have one decent eye pic =/

100_2077.jpg

The FOTD

100_2005.jpg

100_1998.jpg

I used..

Face -
Fyrinnae superpower foundation in Pyrite
CG concealer stick
BE Glee

Lips -
Rimmel lipstick in Birthday Suit 121

Eyes -
MAC Espresso on brows
UDPP
NYX Violet
MAC Deep Purple
NYX White Pearl
MAC Blacktrack f/l
CG Volume Exact mascara in black

Another one..

100_2470.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2481.jpg

The FOTD..

100_2466.jpg

I used..
Face -
L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral foundation in Soft Ivory (yeh, I went back to it haha)
CG concealer stick
BE Warmth

Lips -
Cheapo lightly tinted pink lipgloss (I thieved it from my 10 yr old.. again lol)

Eyes -
MAC Espresso on brows
UDPP
BE Here Kitty
MAC Goldenaire p/m
Fyrinnae Karasu
Fyrinnae Necromantic
NYX White Pearl
MAC Blacktrack f/l
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Blackest Black

And lastly.. my usual look these days.

100_2334.jpg

100_2323.jpg

100_2320.jpg

And the FOTD..

100_2359.jpg

100_2363.jpg

100_2345.jpg

I used..

Face -
L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral foundation in Soft Ivory
CG concealer stick
BE Warmth

Lips -
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Creme 125 Nude Velvet

Eyes -
MAC Espresso on brows
MAC Shroom
MAC Espresso
MAC Fairylite
BE Graphite
NYC liner in Bold Brown
CG Lash Exact mascara in Black

CC is ALWAYS welcome!! Thanks
smiles.gif

aeryss

ooh oh ohoaaa, i cant decide which i like most! hmmmmmm .. but if i need to, i will pick the first i think.
greengrin.gif

MACATTAK

Beautiful looks! Do you use your loose shadows wet or dry? The colors always look so vibrant, something I can't achieve without using them wet. Love all of them
smiles.gif

Daligani

Thank you, ladies!
heart.gif

MACATTAK, I use all of my shadows dry. What kind of primer are you using? It may just be my technique
hmm.gif

For the lid, I don't use any kind of swiping motion.. I only do that from the crease and up. For my lid, I tap everything on.. really packing it well. For that, I use the Sonia Kashuk 09 brush. I frickin love that thing!! I got it at Target..

I hope that helps some =)

Esperanza

Hey! Glad to see you're back with your awesome FOTD's
cheerleader.gif
I looove the 2nd and 3rd look, flawless application! Aaaah and that Necromantic e/s is so beautiful
sigh.gif

entipy

Ohhhhhhh wooooowwwwww!!!!! These are fabulous! I especially love the first and third ones!!! Great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
For the lid, I don't use any kind of swiping motion.. I only do that from the crease and up. For my lid, I tap everything on.. really packing it well.

YES! That's one of the keys to not muting out the shadows, I think. For me, anyway, and especially for loose mineral shadows. I never swipe unless I'm blending or WANT the color to be softer. I will also have to go back often and dab on MORE color.

These are just gorgeous!! Sure wish you'd post more.
winks.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
Thank you, ladies!
heart.gif

MACATTAK, I use all of my shadows dry. What kind of primer are you using? It may just be my technique
hmm.gif

For the lid, I don't use any kind of swiping motion.. I only do that from the crease and up. For my lid, I tap everything on.. really packing it well. For that, I use the Sonia Kashuk 09 brush. I frickin love that thing!! I got it at Target..

I hope that helps some =)

Ohh geez...I've used every primer imaginable...Udpp, shadesticks, vaseline..and on & on. I think it would probably be what you & entipy said, maybe I just need to pack it on & leave it..not try to blend it like I do. When I blend, it becomes dust
ssad.gif
Thanks ladies
thmbup.gif

hotpink1326

You are so freaking beautiful!! I miss your FOTDs, you need to start posting more often!!! Every look is stunning as always on your awesome eyes!!! If i had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the 2nd one, i LOVE the second full face shot of that one, youre just gorgeous!!!

Latest posts