Slacker here with 4 looks for you.. very pic heavy!

Daligani

Holy cow, I don't think I've ever had this many replies to my EOTDs before. You guys are way far beyond awesome!!!!! Thank yooooooou!!! :cartwheel:

Ok, a few of you asked what I brush use for my fluidline. Well, I actually use a few different brushes.. and almost always every day for the same look. I have really really shaky hands sometimes, so I need different brushes for different things.

This one..
100_2504.jpg
.. is what I always start with and use for tightlining my upper lid. I just go right into the lashline and wiggle it in there. It's an actual makeup brush.. a Morgen Schick. Most of the angled liner brushes seem to be made the same, though.

Now, these next 3 brushes technically aren't makeup brushes at all. They're taklon paint brushes that I picked up at either Michael's or A/C Moore craft stores. SO much cheaper and in SO many sizes!!

This one..
100_2508.jpg
.. is my favorite for making a wing on the outer corner. It's just a small angled brush. I lurve it.

This..
100_2500.jpg
.. is what I usually use to line my lower waterline and to create a thicker line on my upper lid. It's also stiff enough for me to line my lower lashline as well.. but, no matter WHAT brush I use for my lower lashline, I ALWAYS have to do a bit of cleanup with a Q-tip to get it straight. I totally suck at lining that damn thing lol

Aaaaand this one..
100_2505.jpg
.. is my fav for a thin line on my upper lashline. I don't know the specifics on this brush just because since it IS so thin, I found it alot easier to work with by cutting it in half and sanding it down. So, I don't know the actual number of it =/

If you haven't checked out the craft stores for liner brushes, you are really missing out!! There are soooooo many brushes to choose from. As I said before, mine are all made of taklon, but there are other types as well.

I hope that helped!!
10416.gif