Sleek Cosmetics!

alesan1287

How much were they on eBay? How much was the shipping?
well the prices varies in palettes i got the monaco palete for 25$ and the oh so special and curacao for 47$ bouth well i did spent a little bit more than usual but definetly was worth it cheek it out in ebay well from uk to florida the shipping is no more than 6$ so if u want it go get it girl!! am looking for the Nude Palette so badly....

UrbanSweetheart

well the prices varies in palettes i got the monaco palete for 25$ and the oh so special and curacao for 47$ bouth well i did spent a little bit more than usual but definetly was worth it cheek it out in ebay well from uk to florida the shipping is no more than 6$ so if u want it go get it girl!! am looking for the Nude Palette so badly....
thank you so much for the info!!! Because of you, I was able to order a palette
yahoo.gif

DILLIGAF

So I went to eBay just to see what the offerings were for Sleek and I happen to come across a seller that had the GRAPHITE palette for sale. Snatched that bad boy up faster than I could blink!!!! She also had the Caribbean palette, Oh So Special, Good Girl and Monaco ones. I'll make a return trip to her shop after I see how this experience goes.

alesan1287

thank you so much for the info!!! Because of you, I was able to order a palette
yahoo.gif
Yeiiii!!!!! awesome well am getting ready to make a first look with the palettes... i have been so busy at work.. i just ordered today a pout polish in sugar may... ji ji ji ji
girlhaha.gif
hey so what palette you ordered??? upload pics as soon u get it! good luck!
pompom.gif

alesan1287

So I went to eBay just to see what the offerings were for Sleek and I happen to come across a seller that had the GRAPHITO palette for sale. Snatched that bad boy up faster than I could blink!!!! She also had the Caribbean palette, Oh So Special, Good Girl and Monaco ones. I'll make a return trip to her shop after I see how this experience goes.

thats! great! i bought the same ones when u have time post some pics on that palette... the one i came across that i really want it was the safari palette... the curacao, oh so especial and monaco are beautifull but i really whant to get the Au Naturel Palette of the Nude collection thats comes out on ends of july starts of september....

UrbanSweetheart

I ordered the Oh So Special palette ^_^ I also wanted to order the Caribbean palette, but I"ll wait to see how fast this seller's shipping is & how well this transaction will go. I will definitely take pics ASAP :D

Shypo

I ordered the Good Girl palette and a couple of others - I hope it's a good experience - I don't mind paying a bit more when something is HTF, but eek! I wish they carried these here! I used to love the Isadora line that Walgreen's carried, but I don't know why they stopped.......maybe Sephora will start carrying it worldwide - wouldn't that be great?!

treesmile

Recently, I just bought Santorini and Pan Tao blush off ebay. I'm curious to know if Santorini is similar to MAC's "Her Blooming Cheek" blusher that came out with the Tartan Tale collection. If anyone have both blushes, could please (pretty please) compare the two?

Shypo

I bought mine from ujrai123 -

Santorini sounds and looks beautiful! I reminds me more of MAC Overdyed, but that's probably just my monitor and inaccurate pictures......

shellygrrl

Staff member
[quote name="DILLIGAF" url="/forum/thread/90439/sleek-cosmetics/180#post_2134087"] What sellers are you US ladies using on eBay?
[/quote] I bought my Bad Girl palette from vanitypalace. She's UK-based but ships worldwide, and the prices are pretty good.