Sleek Cosmetics!

UrbanSweetheart

Beautiful!! Congrats! Now let's just hope that Urban gets hers!!!
weeping.gif

yes...lets!!
ssad.gif

Busttamuv3

I wish the shipping to the U.S. wasn't so horrendous. Otherwise, I would be buying from Sleek all the time. I am lemming over the blushes! If there are any U.S. sellers out there, contact me! I would love to try some products out!

UrbanSweetheart

Oh, Urban! Did the seller get back to you? I can't believe this.......
I finally FINALLY got it today! Like..got dang!!!! It shouldn't take that long....
*rant off*

the palette is SO BEAUTIFUL! I almost (emphasis on "almost") think it was worth the wait..I love it
love.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
[quote name="Busttamuv3" url="/forum/thread/90439/sleek-cosmetics/210#post_2145330"] I wish the shipping to the U.S. wasn't so horrendous. Otherwise, I would be buying from Sleek all the time. I am lemming over the blushes! If there are any U.S. sellers out there, contact me! I would love to try some products out!
[/quote] There are even UK sellers that charge less than Sleek does to ship items. I bought my Bad Girl palette from a UK-based seller (vanitypalace -- very reliable, good communication).

Shypo

Urban, I am SO glad it finally got there, and that you love it!!! YAY!!!! What an ordeal!!

I just decided to order Monaco - from my previous seller (ujrai123). I'd really love to get my hands on that 'Avoir Peche' one, but I'm not going to bid - I prefer to 'buy now'.

UrbanSweetheart

Urban, I am SO glad it finally got there, and that you love it!!! YAY!!!! What an ordeal!!

I just decided to order Monaco - from my previous seller (ujrai123). I'd really love to get my hands on that 'Avoir Peche' one, but I'm not going to bid - I prefer to 'buy now'.
that palette is soooooo pretty!!! However, peach is one of my favorite colors, so I could be pretty biased here lol

ninalovesmakeup

Hi ladies, I normally do a lot of lurking around on the forums, but I found this forum and became extremely interested in Sleek. I ordered some palettes off of ebay from the seller ujrai123. I got into an issue with the seller because I asked for a partial refund on the palette due to one of the shadows being broken. I was insulted and treated rudely by the sller, and the issue left a sour taste in my mouth. Anyways, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to give the sleek palettes I have away for free. I really just don't want them anymore due to the issue. I've sold on specktra and have 100% feedback for those that may be worried. I have the original (also one color broken), monaco (top left color is broken), storm, oh so special, and curacao. Sorry if some of this info is tmi, I'd just let to get these palettes into a good home since I'm no longer interested and potentially warn some people about the seller. :)

Shypo

Hi Nina - thank you for the information - that's the seller I used......the only issue I had is that one of the palettes had been used (2 of the colors, only slightly). Had I known that, I would have purchased a different one, but it wasn't enough to turn me off......but when the new ones come out, I will look for a different seller.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience and that you don't want to use your palettes anymore......that's really too bad. I know your palettes will go to a good home!

ninalovesmakeup

Thanks Shypo. I appreciate it. I never experienced such rudeness on ebay and until now I've never had a problem like this with anyone I've ever done business with online. I've sold a lot of makeup items online and if something was ever wrong with the problem, I was always polite and worked something out with the buyer, so this just shocked me. I definitely will not be using this seller again.

sarahsharkbait

I heard that they are amazing, its strange I always pass it in superdrug but never make the purchase when I can.
So I know that the acid palette is on my list, is there any other products that are AMAZING value for money that you would recommend, I mean anything. :D

DILLIGAF

I got my Oh So Special palette even quicker than I got the other two that I ordered from the other seller. Seven mattes and five shimmer shadows in a peachy/ neutral scheme. I am very happy with this palette. I think I'm going to lay off some the Sleek palettes for a while and start to go after their blushes. The Santorini and Aruba blushes are on the top of my list.

sziem

Love Sleek :)

Not too big on the Caribbean collection though :/

But the Storm/Original/Au Naturel and Oh So Special palettes are <3