Sleek Cosmetics!

FarrahFace

I got my Oh So Special palette even quicker than I got the other two that I ordered from the other seller. Seven mattes and five shimmer shadows in a peachy/ neutral scheme. I am very happy with this palette. I think I'm going to lay off some the Sleek palettes for a while and start to go after their blushes. The Santorini and Aruba blushes are on the top of my list.
You.will.LOVE! So glad I have backups.
th_DANCE.gif

23rdmarch

I've just recieved Monaco palette and I'm totally in love! I have also Sunset palette, but the colors turned out not to be so great for me. But the Monaco colors... I just simply *love* every single one!

User38

I bought the neutral one.. and so far the colours look lovely but seem a tad light on pigmentation. Will try sometime this week and report back!

litelity

I was skeptical about this brand, so I just adopted a used Original palette from another make up addict. But, I'm really impressed with the result!
It's very pigmented and in the Original palette , the colours really varies. I think I'd like to try their Storm palette next for much matte and neutral look.

LisaOrestea

Free international shipping until midnight 21st October:

For customers from the UK : FREE-DEL-GBP

For international customers : FREE-DEL-USA

For European customers : FREE-DEL-EUR

Eisleyan

Gah so made I missed free shipping friday! Does anyone know if they will be doing it every friday or was it a one time thing?

Eisleyan

I really really want the Sunset palette and some pout paints, I heard they're supposed to be the same as OCC lip tars

msroyalty2u

Any highly recommended options for orange, coral or pink blushers and lippies?

I'm NARS Macao with warm yellow/orange undertones for reference.

rockin

I personally like Coral Reef and Candy Cane lipsticks, but I'm pale skinned.

There are some nice lip swatches here, though
http://polagurling.blogspot.com/2011/05/sleek-true-colour-lipstick-review.html

princess sarah

ACID PALETTE = LOVE!!! reviews, swatches and looks on my blog

I picked mine up online from Crush Cosmetics and it was $20 and it arrived a few days later... would recommend for sure for Aussie Girls

arvika

I bought the Au Naturel palette from a blog sale (still waiting to get it!) and I'm SUPER excited for it. It's a complete palette for me. It has a matte black and a few matte highlighters. AND A FULLSIZED MIRROR! I cannot tell you how excited I am to get it :D I see myself reaching for this palette very often on lazy days.

inishkai

I don't really undertsand the hype. : /

They are very cheap smelling, looking despite the great pigmenation. I got some of these CP from a friend in the UK. They remind me of Amuse makeup you find on Cherry Culture.

coffee1

Hmmm, I don't notice a scent and I like the packaging, esp for the price. Sorry you found it dissapointing though!

FarrahFace

I'm Macao as well and
heart.gif
: Aruba (orange), Flamingo (pink), Pan Tao (peachy-coral), Pomegranate (deep raspberry with gold sheen), Santorini (bright blue pink/magenta) & Rose Gold (peachy-pink with gold sheen)

cody

Just thought I would mention Sleek is doing a five-day giveaway on Facebook, with ten winners each day. At first you had to be one of the first ten to tag yourself on an image at a given time, but that didn't work out so well so now you have to comment with your best tip on a Spring/Summer 2012 trend they post about. There's 2 days left so check their Facebook page if you're interested. I was one of the day 3 winners today and can't wait to see what the prize consists of. I never win anything so I'm really excited! :D Good luck if you decide to enter! Usually the contest opens around 4GMT and it closes pretty fast after.

gemsandpearls

I am going to try getting them online at their UK site. The prices are very good to me. I bought an elf pallet once and never again. No pigmentation and it was a powdery mess. Theirs was $5 at target and trust me, i am shocked to see such rich color at that price.

Latest posts