Sleek Cosmetics!

Shypo

So I had to contact the ebay seller today about my Monaco palette - that will be the last time I order from ebay. So hit or miss. Sleek just had a 1-day free shipping promo for the US, but since they don't really have anything atm that I feel is a 'must-have', I didn't order. Had I known, I would have saved a few bucks and waited to order Monaco. Lesson learned.

Does anyone know if they do seasonal collections? I'm hoping they'll have something for fall and/or holiday! I love these palettes!

UrbanSweetheart

oh no! you had troubles with your ebay seller too?? :(
So I had to contact the ebay seller today about my Monaco palette - that will be the last time I order from ebay. So hit or miss. Sleek just had a 1-day free shipping promo for the US, but since they don't really have anything atm that I feel is a 'must-have', I didn't order. Had I known, I would have saved a few bucks and waited to order Monaco. Lesson learned.

Does anyone know if they do seasonal collections? I'm hoping they'll have something for fall and/or holiday! I love these palettes!

Shypo

Yes - same one you had problems with - never again!!! I emailed them with the transaction ID and said, when's it going to ship? They emailed back to ask what item it was for - duh - that's why I included the transaction id..........

Hopefully I'll get it some time this week! It's only been since July 21 after all -

UrbanSweetheart

dude, I'm staying away from that seller! Never again is right! He is no good!!!
th_mad0217.gif

Yes - same one you had problems with - never again!!! I emailed them with the transaction ID and said, when's it going to ship? They emailed back to ask what item it was for - duh - that's why I included the transaction id..........

Hopefully I'll get it some time this week! It's only been since July 21 after all -

Almost black.

Who is your seller? Have you tried ordering from mine? The name is - vanityplace :)

Shypo

I did find out that it shipped on 7/27, so it should be here this week, fingers crossed. If I order in the future, I will try your seller - thank you so much!!

DILLIGAF

I did find out that it shipped on 7/27, so it should be here this week, fingers crossed. If I order in the future, I will try your seller - thank you so much!!

For my last order I used the vanitypalace as well and it was a very smooth transaction.

Shypo

^^ Thanks! I really like the variety of colors in the palette - I love the lime green and the sort of mulberry color (don't have it with me so I don't know the names) -

I'm really hoping they have a fall collection!
yes.gif

apocalypgloss

I was lucky enough to swap for quite a few of the palettes. They are hit and miss, though. The shimmer shadows easily stand up to my MAC colors but some of the mattes are fail whale. Not all of them, though. I have the biggest problem with the neons in the Acid and the brights in the Circus palettes.

The Original and the Safari palettes were fabulous, though. I've got a Bad Girl palette which is pretty much just a ton of dupes of other things I have but I'm dying to get my little mitts on the Good Girl palette. I'm a sucker for pink and coral.

Shypo

^^ I love the Good Girl palette - I'm the same sucker!
girlhaha.gif
The colors in it are beautiful - I have to be careful how I wear them though so that I don't look sick, but it's a great collection!

Diva4eva122

Sleek cosmetics help

I want to order from sleek soon and I want to try their foundation. I was thinking about ordering the foundation testers but then thought that shipping is 13.50 and i wouldn't want to order from them again without having a huge amount of stuff so I need help which foundation I should get. I am a bit darker than NW50 but not really NW55. so I was wondering which sleek foundation would be perfect? And also what products o you reconmend?

apocalypgloss

Shypo, I'm super jelly of you! Are the mattes in that palette pigmented and smooth like the frosts or are they sort of chalky like the neons?

UrbanSweetheart

I was lucky enough to swap for quite a few of the palettes. They are hit and miss, though. The shimmer shadows easily stand up to my MAC colors but some of the mattes are fail whale. Not all of them, though. I have the biggest problem with the neons in the Acid and the brights in the Circus palettes.

The Original and the Safari palettes were fabulous, though. I've got a Bad Girl palette which is pretty much just a ton of dupes of other things I have but I'm dying to get my little mitts on the Good Girl palette. I'm a sucker for pink and coral.
seeing you say "fail whale" totally reminded me to check my twitter! lol!!
girlhaha.gif