Sleek Cosmetics!

Kandi Lush

Sleek summer collection has a blush by 3 and one of the three is cream blush. I don't really use cream blushes so do not know If I should indulge

Corally

Sleek summer collection has a blush by 3 and one of the three is  cream blush. I don't really use cream blushes so do not know If I should indulge
I was hoping they'd bring out more blush by 3's!! It sucks that one is a cream blush though, but I'm getting it no matter what. :bigheart: So I really hope it's gonna be available on Dutch websites.

VampyCouture

P

pockykami

They have really gotten better with shipping. My shipping was only $4. I placed my order on Tuesday and it shipped Wednesday. I should have it on Saturday.
Wow! I didn't realize shipping was so good. I'm moving them up on my wish list.

stormm

i'm so intrigued by the mardi gras lip palette, especially the purple shade is very pretty :)

EllenAim

I have few lipsticks from Sleek, they are great for that price.
And their palettes are amazing, with great pigmentation and colors :)

RedLadi

I love sleek. They are kind of like nyx. What i really like is that they offer products like foundation and concealer for women of all colors. Also the eyeshadow pigmentation is great. They off a wide range of colors in blush, lip products and eyeshadow that you would typically expect to see in a "drug store "you brand.

jetese

I ordered a pout paint on june 6 and I still don't have it. I've sent 4 emails, tweets, and a facebook post and still nothing. I don't know what I should do this is absurd! It was the LOL pout paint from the candy collection and I still really want it :(

GoldenGirl

Bit the bullet on my first sleek order last week since the shipping to the US was quite reasonable. Bought the Bad Girl palette, the Oh So Special palette and the I-Candy plaette and blush AND the pumpkin trio. Hopefully they will be here early this week. Considering getting the Ultra Matte V2 Palette if I'm pleased with what I ordered.

DILLIGAF

Bit the bullet on my first sleek order last week since the shipping to the US was quite reasonable. Bought the Bad Girl palette, the Oh So Special palette and the I-Candy plaette and blush AND the pumpkin trio. Hopefully they will be here early this week. Considering getting the Ultra Matte V2 Palette if I'm pleased with what I ordered.
If you are in the US they will not ship the Ultra Matte V2 Palette to you. I had to end up getting mine from eBay.

Latest posts