Sleek Cosmetics!

sagehen

I keep making up carts and then not pulling the trigger. I have no idea why. @GoldenGirl, findation.com says Sleek Henna foundation (I forgot the formulation) is a match for NC50 and Nars Macao. You know I am waiting for you to try and report back lol.

GoldenGirl

Findation has Sleek now? Last time I used it, I didn't see Sleek as one of the options. Maybe they updated it, I'll check again. Thanks!

cocofiere

I couldn't find any consistent YT or Google recommendations for the skin revive shades so I passed. Maybe I'll grab that the next time they have a sale. I ended up with the Mardi Gras Lip4 (LE), Showstopper i-divine palette, Sweet Cheeks Blush by 3 (LE), Mystic lipstick and Bonaire Pout Polish (LE). I'm most excited about trying the cream blush in the BB3.

GoldenGirl

I have the Sweet Cheeks palette but have yet to try the blush. I actually am wearing the middle blush today. I need them to have another sale.

Ok who am I fooling, I'll probably place another order with them soon with or without a sale. I see a few lipsticks I want.

blushAHOLIC

i just got my first sleek cosmetics item maybe 2 weeks ago (through blog sale) i got peach blush . i must say i love it , it gives my cheeks a pop of color but not too much so gentle and feminine and not over powering . i would love to order from their website but it seems like a such a hassle to have to call my bank and the rest of the mess, i really wish they accepted paypal so i wouldnt have to go trough the hassle its so much stuff from them i would love to try. (blush by 3 , contour kit ) and more.. maybe one day. till then i will continue to stalk blog sales and hope to find more of their products

Shanti

I ordered from them Jul 31 during that sale and am STILL waiting for my package... my last order with them took just 10 days to get to me. Soon it'll be Day 13. I've read about the terrible customer service ugh so now I'm really hoping that nothing happens to my package, especially since my first experience with them was so pleasant...

GoldenGirl

I ordered from them Jul 31 during that sale and am STILL waiting for my package... my last order with them took just 10 days to get to me. Soon it'll be Day 13. I've read about the terrible customer service ugh so now I'm really hoping that nothing happens to my package, especially since my first experience with them was so pleasant...
I haven't received my package from the sale either, so it's not just you. I figured I'd get it today, but nothing. I'll keep you posted if it comes tomorrow... or this week... or something. My other two packages came quickly, so I'm not sure what the hold up is with this one.

Shanti

I'm on their FB page and reading how some people received their packages on Aug 6th when they placed their order at the same time we did. I'm like WTF? Anyway thank you & likewise! I'm like super-anxious to play with my palettes already. SIGH. It seems like the only way people are having luck getting thru to them is by publicly posting on their FB page lol.

GoldenGirl

I'm on their FB page and reading how some people received their packages on Aug 6th when they placed their order at the same time we did. I'm like WTF? Anyway thank you & likewise! I'm like super-anxious to play with my palettes already. SIGH. It seems like the only way people are having luck getting thru to them is by publicly posting on their FB page lol.
Still no package today. I checked out their FB page and noticed the complaints, and saw they say to wait 20 working days for international delivery... so I guess we'll just have to wait. I'm hoping it'll be here before Friday.

Shanti

Ohhh man. I actually just received mine today. Reading the complaints yesterday made me worry but alas it arrived. I hope you get yours super-soon.

Mayflower22

Any pale ladies out there who have tried their 3 blush palettes? They look stunning but I'm scared they are too bright to be useful for NW15 skin ...having to always "use a light hand" gets cumbersome sometimes.

Britneyc07

I have not tried sleek cosmetics But I have heard good things about it and want to try it. What drugstore lines carry them in the U.S?

Shanti

Any pale ladies out there who have tried their 3 blush palettes? They look stunning but I'm scared they are too bright to be useful for NW15 skin ...having to always "use a light hand" gets cumbersome sometimes.
I'm NC15 and can tell you that getting these to look sheer isn't difficult at all. Some of them apply more heavily than others. I own the Sweet Cheeks palette that is more buildable, and Lace (the one with the orange, red and NARS Orgasm dupe) and that one I find looks much more subtle on than in the pan. You probably know this by now but if you accidentally use a heavy hand you can put some powder (translucent/foundation) atop it, easiest trick ever and does the job in a snap. I freakin' love their blush.

And I must say I am impressed with their eyeshadow palettes too. Just used the Storm palette today, for the price these are great and the colours are rich, apply fairly smooth. I want more. lol.

I've totally hopped on the Sleek bandwagon in case it wasn't obvious already.

Latest posts