Smash Box Foundation Primer

Kuuipo

Its very soothing,it makes skin incredibley soft and smooth. Dimethicone is kind to the skin!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
bump!!!!

How you do apply the primer? I got a sample of it from sephora, and today I attempted to apply it with my 190 brush, and it sorta started to ball up on me?? So I applied to the rest of my face with my fingers. But yea.. is there a particular brush I need to use, or are fingers ok?

your not meant to rub it in your skin your meant to 'pat' it all over and only use 1 pump and if thats not enough use a tiny bit more... the less you use the better it will leave your skin!

amethystangel

I use the Starlight Whitening Primer. It goes on lovely. I've only used it with my meow mineral foundation. Stayed on all day and night
greengrin.gif

lethaldesign

I bought the travel size of this yesterday at Sephora as I ran out of my old primer (MAC's Prep + Prime). I've used Prep + Prime for the last year or so &never had any problems with it. But I figured since its the first one I ever used, I should experiment a little bit. And here is the weird thing... since I ran out of the P+P last week &have been applying my makeup without a primer, my skin has started to break out
ssad.gif

Anyway, this morning I went to apply the Photofinish after I left my moisturizing dry &I had NO idea how much to apply. I've heard a lot of girls buy the travel size because you get more for your $$, so can you let me know how much I should be using? I tried to use as little as possible (probably less than a dime amount), but I want to make sure I'm using it right so I get the full effect.

TIA!

j_absinthe

I've been really curious about this stuff. I'm going to have to go to Nordstrom's and check out the Smashbox counter.

How should I go about getting samples?

juxt123

this product came in a like set that i bought on qvc it came with soft lights quad in aglow(dont use it bc of my horrible skin but its really shimmering idk if i love it),jet set in midnight black(works good on waterline),sheer lip pencil in palm beach(love this color),body lights glowing lotion(never use it seems good though), and then the primer...this one is the tan one and it says with dermaxyl complex? i dont know what that is..neways i went on the smashbox website and talked to a live chat person and they said this is not oil free so i have not applyed it on my face! i dont want to take a chance, i have oily skin so yea it sucks but on my hand it feels good.