Smashbox Photo finish and Monistat Chafing gel

Juneplum

Re: Smashbox Photo finish and Monistat Chafting gel

icon_eek.gif
um... why would you put chafing gel on your face hon???? :confused: :confused: i doubt that's even safe to use on your face... that's why there are face primers on the market... 2 totally different things...

mzkrizzlerocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
icon_eek.gif
um... why would you put chafing gel on your face hon???? :confused: :confused: i doubt that's even safe to use on your face... that's why there are face primers on the market... 2 totally different things...

I read some reviews and yes, some girls are really using it as primers. I know that's kinda weird. But, just thought i ask you specktra ladies.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
that's why there are face primers on the market... 2 totally different things...

Marketing. I remember of hearing about certain products that are really just some other basic product put in a different package and marketed as something else. I'm not talking about the chaffing gel and photo finish specifically because I don't know. We'll have to look at the chemistry and ingredients for that. But it is possible...

MiCHiE

I thought that the chafing gel was used on the inner arms and thighs, but I could be wrong. I don't think it's for vaginal use. And, I've heard the primer claim also. Only it was someone posting about UDPP alternatives.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
just wondering ... who was like "hmmm lemme put my vagina cream on my face"

lmao.gif

banjobama

Someone might have read the ingredients and noticed they were similar. Or they noticed it felt the same on their skin. Who knows.

mzkrizzlerocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
just wondering ... who was like "hmmm lemme put my vagina cream on my face"

FYI Monistat chafing gel is NOT a Vagina cream. :durrr:

mzkrizzlerocks

i just picked up a box of monistat earlier and read the ingredients. It does have the same ingredients as smashbox photo finish. Like um.... dimenthicone crosspolymer and tocopheryl acetate.

Nuff review, feedbacks and question. I'mma give it a try.

Thanks guys!

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzkrizzlerocks
FYI Monistat chafing gel is NOT a Vagina cream. :durrr:

oh! hahaha my bad. i saw monistat and i generally think vag's..

Allybean

Haha, I read it somewhere and gave it a try (If it was going to save me some money....), and I thought it worked well enough......

macedout

i ve used it--its a dead ringer for photo finish and only costs $5 at the drugstore, makes foundation and concealer GLIDE on, great!,
and no, its not for your vagina, but arms, legs, mutipurpose, for chafing or soothing razor burn! so if you buy it and dont like it as a makeup primer, you can use it for something else, def. a find for $5 at the local drugstore!

mzkrizzlerocks

I used it this morning and "WOW" what a godsend product. I absolutely Love it. It makes my foundation glide on silky smooth. $6 bucks, you can't beat that.
I definatley recommend this product!!

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzkrizzlerocks
Again, Thanks ladies for all your input on this....

Thank you for even bringing it up!
clap.gif
That Smashbox primer is sooo expensive!

MiCHiE

When I was in Texas, it was reduced to about $2.61 but, honestly, I was too chicken to buy a few boxes (like I would have). I didn't want 'the look' from the cashier.

Latest posts