Smell of a Slimshine

rosasola1

my slimeshine has a waxy almost crayon smell mixed with vanilla. it's weird. but it has smelled that way since I got it

Ziya

My slimshines all smell and taste great! Even Tropic Glow..Like I just ran over to my room and checked
greengrin.gif
I wouldnt use something that smelled like it could be bad...could make u sick...Personally, I would do reverse swap or ask for something different thats not fair...maybe thats why the person swapped it
ssad.gif

abbey_08

mine smells fine and its travelled to a hot country for two weeks lol. i dont think you should call mac and pretend that you bought it like that, cos its not really fair on the store that would be replacing it and if they asked for proof of purchase then you may look end up looking silly.

if you arent happy with the smell you should contact the person you swapped it with.

dollypink

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Has anyone noticed that Dazzleglasses smell funny? Like meat. It's the one thing I don't like about them, that nauseating meat smell when you open the tube.
ssad.gif

no?!?!? mine smell like vanilla!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Has anyone noticed that Dazzleglasses smell funny? Like meat. It's the one thing I don't like about them, that nauseating meat smell when you open the tube.
ssad.gif

Oh gross...how many d/gs do you have smell like meat? I have 2 and they both smell fine =/

Monarda

I've had to exchange two Slimshines because of this. The MA at MAC told me that this is a known problem with the slimshines, especially the ones that come out with Cool Heat.

blinkymei

I thought I was the only one with smelly slimshines... my ultra-elegant and tropic glow smell vanilla-y and crayon-y, which disturbs me, but other than that I heart them so much though