Smokey eye but with ONLY ONE eye product?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
oh fuck this. i'm so not doing it now! you chicks are too cool for school.

Hahaha
rofl.gif
i'm with ya girl!

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Keep em coming ladies (I wish I had a camera and was photogenic
ssad.gif
) ...

Bear in mind that most of us probably saw the FOTD you posted recently so we know that you're gorgeous!
winkiss.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Bear in mind that most of us probably saw the FOTD you posted recently so we know that you're gorgeous!
winkiss.gif

I totally agree
yes.gif

carandru

Ok, I really want to try this now!...but yea, definitely intimidated :-(.
Both of the looks posted so far are way too great, lol. And w/ only 2 products?

I'll have say a quick prayer before I begin like "Dear god, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this look wearable and not utterly craptastic. Guide my hands, lord, guide my hands"

vocaltest

Okay so I decided to give it a go...

But... It looks like I've cheated. I only used Typographic eyeshadow I PROMISE but it appears as if I've used a highlight colour and a brown colour (I have an answer for the brown colour though lol)?! My only guess is that either because I use vanilla pigment to highlight my cheeks that it could have dropped onto my eyebrushes in front of me then I used one of the brushes to blend a bit more, or I used brushes that somehow got highlighter colour on it? But the brushes I used I NEVER use for highlight. I promise I only used Typographic though
ssad.gif
Hmm.. weird. Anyway..

In answer as to why there appears to be a brown colour, I started doing it and I took it too high so I used a makeup wipe to bring it down a bit, and whatever makeup wipes I use my skin goes red instantly, so I worked over this redness and voila, typographic appears brown haha. Moral of the story - redness in the skin isn't such a bad thing :p

Eyes:
Typographic eyeshadow - 226 brush to apply colour across lid, 219 to intensify lashline and outer V
Feline kohl power to tightline
Mascara
Some Naturalites lashes (I think I'm allergic to eyelash glue
ssad.gif
hence why my eyes look quite bloodshot. This happens EVERYTIME I use falsies)

Cheeks:
Sculpt powder
Vanilla p/m
Mocha blush

Lips:
Lollipop Lovin (I CANNOT wait for this to be re-released so I can use it more than once a year in fear of running out lol)

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

It appears quite brown here as I lowered the flash:

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

reesesilverstar

You guys are talented, I tried this to day and had a royal time laffing at myself... It looked so good, I didn't even bother to take pictures...

DirtyPlum

Love itttt! So it can be done ... my customers are gonna love me when I tell them they can do it with two products!

joojoobss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Love itttt! So it can be done ... my customers are gonna love me when I tell them they can do it with two products!

just wondering.. what about the products that are trios? like the smashbox trio eyeshadow? doesnt that count as one product?