Smokey eye but with ONLY ONE eye product?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobss
just wondering.. what about the products that are trios? like the smashbox trio eyeshadow? doesnt that count as one product?

I personally would say no that doesn't count as one product. I would think each "color" item counts as a separate item, even if they come in one package. But, hey I don't make the rules, so I don't know.

Seems like it would be more useful trying to limit yourself as much as you can.

TISH1124

Yeah I did not use a MES for that reason...thought that was a little unfair..I have those Smashbox (sucky) trios and it's 3 seperate eyeshadows

joojoobss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
^^ I work for MAC and dont know much about smashbox.

oohh i see, i didnt know
yes.gif
, i was trying to come up with ideas for suggestions for customers.

MzzRach

I finally decided to give this challenge a whirl. Not sure if anyone is even still looking at this thread, but here goes.....

I used Feline Kohl Power pencil and Sweet Sienna pigment. That's it. Photos were taken in natural light, no flash:

smokey1-vi.jpg

smokey2-vi.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I finally decided to give this challenge a whirl. Not sure if anyone is even still looking at this thread, but here goes.....

I used Feline Kohl Power pencil and Sweet Sienna pigment. That's it. Photos were taken in natural light, no flash:

smokey1-vi.jpg

smokey2-vi.jpg

jawdrop.gif
beautiful...your eyes are so stunning you would look good with only liner!! Fantastic Rach...I love it

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

smokey1-vi.jpg

This is awesome! I am going to copy it. Great job!

amyzon

Ok I've been dying to do this so I finally decided to try this out tonight after work!!! I actually tried out two different colors... One on each eye.. here goes!!

#1 Typographic, Fluidline in Blacktrack, and Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara

smoky3.jpg

#2 Fig. 1, Fluidline in Blacktrack, and Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara

I tried a different technique with this.. I smoked out the outer and inner corners and kept the lid lighter.

smoky2.jpg

I actually liked how this turned out!!! I'd like to try this out for work with a little bit of pink blended in the center.

Great idea for a challenge!

And here's my freaky look self with 2 different eyes hah!!

smoky1.jpg

i dont have a picture.. but its really easy if you just line your eyes with smolder.. pack on bronze e/s then reline with smolder! mascara and wa-la! instant "beach"smokey!!

makeupbyleslie

Old thread, but a good one! Heres mine:) It's just black eyeliner all over my lid (took about 6-7 layers of it JUST to get that!) And woodwinked in the crease. My eyes are super bloodshot and I have that black shit in my tearduct. -__- So sorry just focus on my makeup haha.