Smokey Eyes Aren't Just For Rockers (Strange Hybrid l/s)

Colorqueen

We were having a discussion the other day on another makeup site about something a famous cosmetic company owner said about no one should wear blue eyeshadow and only rock stars and I forget who else should wear smokey eyes- no one else.:confused:

So, in honor of rebelling against this assertion, I did a sultry FOTD using smokey eyes and the new Strange Hybrid lipstick.
cheerleader.gif

I have a list of what I used right on one of the photos and have included another photo where you can see lid application more clearly too.

Application

EYES
Apply So Ceylon MSF on lids using damp brush with scraped product in other container

Apply Shimpagne from lid to brow in same manner

Apply Frost pigment at arch of brow and blend

Apply Nightfish FL inner rim and outlining eyes

Apply mascara

FACE

Spray Fix + on face

Dust on Stereo Rose MSF with 187 brush on apples of cheeks and in sunburn line and blend

Dush on Metal Rock under cheek bones and below chin

LIPS

Outline lips in Spice liner and blend in toward lip

Apply Strange Hybrid lipstick covering entire lip

Apply Prize Petal to lips over all

User49

Wow, some people are so closed minded. Doesn't that just get under your skin!? It does mine! I think that make up and any look is freedom of expression! I'm loving the top picture!
clap.gif

faifai

You just have to fit the size requirements for photos which you did (600 width, 800 height) and list a summary of what products you used. It's nice that you posted application steps but you don't have to.

And it's good to see you again!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Wow, some people are so closed minded. Doesn't that just get under your skin!? It does mine! I think that make up and any look is freedom of expression! I'm loving the top picture!
clap.gif

I know- it is so silly for someone to generalize about EVERYONE. We are all so different, you know?

Thanks! Great to talk to you.
smiles.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
where have u been young lady???
poke.gif
u look beautiful!

Howdy m'am!

Been up to my ears in drama this year- DH out of work for a couple of months and lots of mess in the house to deal with- I am tempted to toss it all in the dumpster!

I hope to be back with more FOTD soon. GREAT to hear from you!!!
wavey.gif

I have missed being here.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Nice FOTD...ur hair looks lovely.

Thank you!!!

Been having a rough time of it this year, and it is so nice to have someone say such nice things. Makes me not feel so ratty.
smiles.gif

syrene78

Then I should be a rocker! LOL!

You are so pretty! Come back with more posts please, whenever you get a chance! We miss you!
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

glad to see ya back
wavey.gif
this looks great!!!! I love Strange Hybrid lippie---it's the only thing I bought from the collection!

Latest posts