• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey-ish Purple Tutorial

xiahe

i love it! and it seems so easy
smiles.gif

i don't have mi'lady, but i'm sure some other purple would work so i have to try that!

now the L'Oreal True Match correctuer that you used...is it foundation, or a concealer?

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i love it! and it seems so easy
smiles.gif

i don't have mi'lady, but i'm sure some other purple would work so i have to try that!

now the L'Oreal True Match correctuer that you used...is it foundation, or a concealer?

It's "Super Blendable Concealer" --I'm just a tard and took a pic of the French side. LOL

Very pretty, purple smokey looks are my fav! Also interesting that you added the crease color first, I'm going to try that and see how it works out.
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

i luuuuv this tut!! that look is so beautiful yet doesn't use a lot of products and omg ur dog is adorable!!! i def want to try this look

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar-cookie
Gorgeous tutorial, is there a link to a mi'lady website? I love the colors!

Mi'Lady was a mineralized eyeshadow duo released by MAC last year--it was LE but you can probably still find it on Ebay or through another Specktra user's sale
smiles.gif

liza0183

Can you please tell my the brand of the paintbrush and sizes they are? I have the same on but 3/8'. Thanks and btw u look great

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza0183
Can you please tell my the brand of the paintbrush and sizes they are? I have the same on but 3/8'. Thanks and btw u look great

They are Loew-Cornell brand...I can get the exact sizes later when I'm home
smiles.gif

fingie

So apparently I lied; 2 are L-C & 2 are American Painter (not as good of quality--they shed too much)
the 217 wannabe & the brush I applied the cheek highlighter with are AP: the 217 wannabe is 1/4" Oval Mop the other is 1/2" Oval Mop
the L-C ones: the one used to apply the MSF was 1" Maxine's Mop and the one used to apply e/s was 3/8" Maxine's Mop. HTH!

pichima

I love thit tut!
it's so visual and easy to follow!
the final result is beautiful, please keep posting
smiles.gif

p.s. your skin looks sooo perfect