• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey-Silver TUT. loads of pics, detailed explanations!

Hey guys, here's a tutorial for a smokey-silver look. hope you'll like it!
i didn't picture the items i've used except for the e/s, i hope you're fine with that..
smiles.gif

What i've used:
Face:
Photofinish Smashbox Primer
Studio Fix Fluid NC25
Select Cover-up NW25
Mocha Blush
Strada Blush
Eyebrows shadow (don't remember the color)
#182 Brush
#168 brush
#129 brush
#266 brush

Eyes:
Carbon e/s
a white e/s from the 4 e/s of smoke signals, not sure what color it is.
Platinum pigment
DiorShow Mascara
Lash Prep&prime
graphblack technokol eye pencil
#213 brush
#219 brush
#224 brush

Lips:
one of the barbie collection glosses. don't remember which. if you want i can look it up for you.

shall we start then??
smiles.gif

no makeup:
2-2.jpg

primer + studio fix fluid (put it with 182 brush)
4-1.jpg

added concealer + filled the eyebrows with 266 brush
5-2.jpg

here are the e/s we'll be using:
on the right, opened, the pigment "platinum". on the left on the four e/s - the black which is carbon, and the white.
6-1.jpg

put carbon using 213 brush all over the eyelid. since i have a fallen eyelid, i do a "surprised" face to fill the eyelid good. i go over and over again, from the outside to the inside. i fill everything but the inside 1/3.
7-2.jpg

now we need to create the corner. if you're bad at is as i do, just take a mapkin or a piece of paper, put it as if you're drawing a line from your nose, through the outside corner of your eye and to the end of your eyebrow, and fill the corner with carbon e/s.
8-1.jpg

fill the remaining 1/3 with platinum. at this point you will look a bit silly, that's alright. blend both e/s with the 244 brush.
9-1.jpg

add the white e/s on the eyebrow bone, and blend with the other eyeshadows a bit to make them all mixed up, with the #224 brush.
Also, add a black pencil to the insides of your eyes.
10-2.jpg

now curl your lashes, put on the primer for your lashes and lots of diorshow mascara. also add a bit of carbon e/s underneath your eyes using 219 brush.
11-1.jpg

add your blush, shading and lipgloss, and there you go!!
12-1.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

hope you had fun!! thank you
smiles.gif

ri0tdorque

Re: Smokey-Silver TUT. loads of pics, details explanations!

pretty pretty! i love glitter i use to have soooo much stuff in glitter but it always gets everywhere so lately i've been getting more 'non glitter' shadows however this tutorial is making me want to pull out my glittery stuff and play
smiles.gif

KimmyAnn_678

I do something similar, but I'm going to try your way next time I want to do black and silver... thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

Latest posts