so after two & half months ...

baybehbekah

i got the MAC job!
yahoo.gif

i am super excited and i really can't believe it went through. the last time i talked to the manager he had told me that it looks like the hold or freeze was gonna last another month or so and when he gets some sorta news he would call me ... well he called me last week and asked if i would be interested in a part-time position, now i originally interviewed for full-time but MAC wasn't letting him fill any of his full-time positions but they were letting him fill a part-time position and wanted to know if i would be interested. so this morning i get the call & of course i take it because i really just wanted to get my foot in the door and full-time is always an option later down the road. he did tell me that the hold is still on but that maybe in a few months we can look into full-time.

im stoked and can't wait to start! april 7th!!

i'm sad to leave smashbox but i know MAC is where i want to be right now in my life and i am excited for the opportunity!

lastly, i have to say thank you to all the wonderful, beautiful, & talented girls of specktra because i really did get alot of information about the demo interview, and MAC itself through here and i just want you thank you for sharing!
greengrin.gif

scorplove

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybehbekah
i got the MAC job!
yahoo.gif

i am super excited and i really can't believe it went through. the last time i talked to the manager he had told me that it looks like the hold or freeze was gonna last another month or so and when he gets some sorta news he would call me ... well he called me last week and asked if i would be interested in a part-time position, now i originally interviewed for full-time but MAC wasn't letting him fill any of his full-time positions but they were letting him fill a part-time position and wanted to know if i would be interested. so this morning i get the call & of course i take it because i really just wanted to get my foot in the door and full-time is always an option later down the road. he did tell me that the hold is still on but that maybe in a few months we can look into full-time.

im stoked and can't wait to start! april 7th!!

i'm sad to leave smashbox but i know MAC is where i want to be right now in my life and i am excited for the opportunity!

lastly, i have to say thank you to all the wonderful, beautiful, & talented girls of specktra because i really did get alot of information about the demo interview, and MAC itself through here and i just want you thank you for sharing!
greengrin.gif

Congratulations Baybehbekah!!
thmbup.gif

Oh man I know how upset you were with your department manager and her stupid comments about you being there. You should do VERY WELL at MAC. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and when something is meant for you nothing can stop it from happening.

Good luck!

Loveleighe

omg I am soo excited for you. I know how much you wanted it lol I think all of specktra did. But congrats and hopefully I'll get to work with you some time. yay

Latest posts