So freakin upset

Willa

I just can't believe they still do that!
Do they think we still live in 1932 where everyone knew everyone?

Like I said in X4biddenxLustX's thread, I never got my tax return check they sent on january 1st. Somebody somewhere has it. They cancelled it, but still, someone has all my tax thingy thing infos and it makes me mad they didnt bother to come and give it to me
angry.gif

Once I had to go to Fedex headoffice to get my laptop back (it was in repair and they sent it back) and I saw how very SWEET, and CAREFULL the workers are with the packages (sarcasm). It made me soooo mad!!! They were throwing every packages in the truck, I even saw some with FRAGILE mentions on.

thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Actually it was Lavender Whip...I ordered it for my sister.... I have two so I can send her one of mine...But I am just curiouswhere they will get it from if it's LE

That sucks, I really do hope you somehow get one for your sister so you don't have to give yours up! Maybe MAC will work some of their magic, hey were are Specktra ladies here aren't we?! We generate like 99% of their profits probably lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Wow, that is so frustrating and uncool. Do not mess with the MAC
nonono.gif
I hope you get your stuff soon, waiting is death!!!

Last year I had either the postman or a courier leave a massive box at my front door in plain view, with a big sticker saying 'signature required on delivery'. Wth?

It was for a house the next street over! They were so pissed about the whole thing when I gave it to them, there were some sort of electronics worth a bunch of money in the box.

Seriously I wish some people would just take the extra 10 seconds and use their EYES (we have them for a reason) to read the package! I swear practically all of the delivery issues would be solved if the postal delivery people could do that!

It's if a letter/package says deliver to 100 Main St. that means deliver it to that address, not to 105 Main St.!
nonono.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
I just can't believe they still do that!
Do they think we still live in 1932 where everyone knew everyone?

Like I said in X4biddenxLustX's thread, I never got my tax return check they sent on january 1st. Somebody somewhere has it. They cancelled it, but still, someone has all my tax thingy thing infos and it makes me mad they didnt bother to come and give it to me
angry.gif

Once I had to go to Fedex headoffice to get my laptop back (it was in repair and they sent it back) and I saw how very SWEET, and CAREFULL the workers are with the packages (sarcasm). It made me soooo mad!!! They were throwing every packages in the truck, I even saw some with FRAGILE mentions on.

thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

Did you get the second copy they sent out for you?

Seriously thank goodness they have insurance you can buy, I'll be getting it next time if I ever decide to order something online. Cause I will be one freaking bitch if my stuff comes in the mail all jacked up!

user79

I hate UPS, they did the same freaking thing to me. How on earth is it ok to leave a package that has MY name on it with some random neighbour that I don't even know??? UPS is the worst shipper, imo, so expensive and the CS sucks ass. I refuse to buy at any online store that only ships with UPS.

gigglegirl

I think some people have been commenting on this in other threads---but are you guys having FedEx ship your MAC? its strange, it used to be UPS as well here in Canada, but the last two shipments I've ordered in the time span of a couple of months has been shipped via FedEx.
Though I know how their customer service can be too......

xxAngelxx

^ I'm pretty sure its UPS. But, I typically just see the black box and everything else doesn't matter lol.

star25

These delivery companies (namely UPS) are the reason why I don't want to order online anymore. I don't even know why I do.. I have a MAC counter AND store like a 5 minute drive away. But I go on the site.. and browse... and fill up my cart and next thing I know I'm typing in my CC info (I wish I never memorized it).

Anyway - I ordered MAC online last summer for the first time, and happened to be home the day it was delivered... I saw the UPS truck from my window and got all excited, and had to tell myself to wait for the guy to ring the doorbell instead of just running outside and grabbing it from his hands!

But no, I see him walking BACK to his truck, no doorbell ringing nothing, and drive off. So I run downstairs and see my precious package just sitting there on the door mat for all the world to see! He just dumped it and left without bothering to see if anyone's home. I was so pissed, and started having all these visions of some bratty kid walking by and stealing it! (Some kid stole a massive pumpkin one Halloween from our front door, so I have my reasons lol).

I was gonna call CS to complain and make sure this doesn't happen again, but I got distracted by the makeup and never got around to it. But I also never ordered MAC online again because I know they use UPS. Every time I'm on the site, I remember the incident and fear sets in lol.

I recently had something delivered by Purolator (not MAC) and my dad signed for it. When I checked the tracking info online it said delivered to residence of (me) and signed for by (my dad).

And I'm like now THAT's how it should be done. If no one was there to sign for it, they take it back and after several attempts they call you to come and pick it up instead.

xxAngelxx

I remember once I had been in my living room, reading I think, and waiting for a package. It never came. I called the delivery company (UPS) and was told they had attempted to deliver but no one was home. So 1. They never knocked and 2. They didn't even leave one of those notes saying they had stopped by. I can't stand lazy people.

Willa

Girls, you wont believe this!

I got home afterwork, my man gave me my package (that finally arrived, after almost a month but that's not the point) saying how he found it.

The company that delivered it, because we don't know if it's canada post, UPS or some other company, left it on the porch, under our shovel and he placed the door mat on top.

W H Y ???
WTF2.gif

xxAngelxx

A quick update: The UPS man stopped by today to have me sign a paper saying that I did, i nfact, receive the box from my neighbor. He apologized for the mix up and told me that me neighbor came up and told him she was my STEPMOTHER! So he just believed her! Anyone can say anything. What if it was crazed MAC fanatic who saw my black box? Who knows? But I told him no, she is not my stepmother and to please leave packages with me or the apartment manager, no one else.

Willa

Wow... talk about some service!
They would never do that here
Should I leave my shovel outside all year long?
angry.gif

xxAngelxx

^ I know! What upsets me is my UPS packages are ALWAYS delivered by the same guy and I get 2-3 boxes a month. He knows me. If I'm not home, he usually leaves it with my front office. But never, ever has he done this. So I made sure he knew this woman is NOT my stemother and please do not EVER leave my packages with anyone but me or the apt manager. At least he was pretty apologetic.