So sad.

Shimmer

I watched old performances of Britney Spears today, and compared her to her recent interview with Matt Lauer.

Wow.

Kevin Federline is the embodiment of a parasite.

Juneplum

amen
clapping.gif

MACActress

I know! I saw in her concert a long time ago (hey I was 7 =P) and then compared to now....ehhhhhh. I think it's fine if she didn't want to work off the baby weight (I'm talking about pre second pregnancy), more power to her for not doing something just because everyone else does, but it's not healthy to eat Cheetos 24/7. Its nice that she has children and everything though, although Britney + Justin (as much as I dislike him) > Britney + Kevin.

Shimmer

Dump Kevin. Her life would go through the roof again.

Dump Kevin.
Focus on the kids.
Work out and get hte body back.
New album.
YAY!

aquarius11

You know, I have to admit I am a Britney fan *runs and hides* but she has been looking sooo bad lately and I think a lot of it is being around K-Fed. She needs to drop that loser. She doesn't even care to make herself look presentable for a television interview...that is pretty sad. What has happened to the "real" Britney? She is making a fool of herself.

ben

i wish that she had married tom cruise instead of keven fed.....i know some people think that he's insane but i think that she would have gotten what she wanted with tom..... (family, loving marriage, ect)

Vicky88

I love Britney, I miss the old Brit.
ssad.gif

She's so unhappy in herself now, you can really tell and it sucks. The old Britney was so happy and comfortable, just wanted to have fun, dance and make music but then she went through her rebellion phase and married Kevin and it's all gone downhill.

I HATE the tabloids for making her feel like this though, they criticise every single thing she does and now it seems like she is so afraid to be herself and I think it's so sad. Especially as she was so beautiful and radiant before, you can't imagine someone like the old Britney being depressed.
ssad.gif

I really hope she gets back to normal.

Janice

I read that she did her own makeup and hair for the interview and didn't have any PR people around for it. Scary.
oh.gif

Shimmer

There never was a 'real' britney. Remember, she's been manufactured since she was a very small child.
To venture out like that on her own, while it's the height of a bad decision, is something she's never done before, so what would one expect?
Also, she was ridiculed for making the faces while talking to ML.
Hi. Britney's always made silly faces while speaking, over exxagerated expressions etc. :/

God I'm such a sucker for an underdog.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I read that she did her own makeup and hair for the interview and didn't have any PR people around for it. Scary.
oh.gif

yup, i heard the same thing. and as Shimmer said "she's manufactured" so didn't anybody stop to think that this is the real britney? obviously she didn't have people dressing her and doing her makeup and writing the answers to questions for her...so she was in fact, herself. yes, she has let herself go. but maybe that was her plan. maybe she wanted to get out of the cookie cutter imager her pr people made her to be.

hmmm...

mac_goddess

I find it hard to believe, with all that money she has, she can't seem to find a decent PR rep to make her 'sound' intelligent. Not trying to take away from who she is, but more refined if you will.

She wears her emotions on her sleeves. I find it sad that the media continues to harass her for everything she does. No one is perfect, no parent is perfect. One can't judge someone, regardless of what we hear, until we've walked in their shoes. If someone is gossiping about her, chances are, it's not true to begin with. Which then makes you wonder about the ones gossiping about her? There are two sides, or three if your religious, to every story.

No amount of pity that I feel for her will convince me that she can sing though.
lol.gif

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_goddess
I find it hard to believe, with all that money she has, she can't seem to find a decent PR rep to make her 'sound' intelligent. Not trying to take away from who she is, but more refined if you will.

She wears her emotions on her sleeves. I find it sad that the media continues to harass her for everything she does. No one is perfect, no parent is perfect. One can't judge someone, regardless of what we hear, until we've walked in their shoes. If someone is gossiping about her, chances are, it's not true to begin with. Which then makes you wonder about the ones gossiping about her? There are two sides, or three if your religious, to every story.

No amount of pity that I feel for her will convince me that she can sing though.
lol.gif

LOL!!!
clapping.gif

GlamDazzled

why all the blame on Kevin Federline? she knew what she was getting into from the beginning, I believe.

Sure he's a loser. but, so is she. they can be losers together lol

dmolinet

Speaking as the mother of a 24 son, her parents must be heartbroken that she got caught up with that lowlife Federline. I'd rather my son play the field forever than wind up with someone who would drag him down.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamDazzled
why all the blame on Kevin Federline? she knew what she was getting into from the beginning, I believe.

Sure he's a loser. but, so is she. they can be losers together lol

The blame falls on him because of the same reason outside influences are blamed when our kids go down inappropriate paths.

I'm quite sure she does love him, in some sick way, much as a woman loves her abuser, but her downward spiral begins with him.

Catgut

I think it really shows how much self-respect and self-esteem (or lack of) she has for staying with him. She obviously thinks that K-fed is "good enough" for her and probably does love him, but I really think she can do better. I do feel sorry for her because she seems like a genuinely nice person
ssad.gif