So sad.

JULIA

I feel a little sorry for her, but not completely. She has done stupid things that've affected (in a negative way) how people percieve her. She seems like a sweet girl. I bet she's a great mom, too. I just wish she'd get her priorities straight. If she's convinced she can't recover from the past couple of years (and K-fed) she can! If Janet Jackson can, she most definitely could. I just miss the sweetheart she used to be.

Nolee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
i wish that she had married tom cruise instead of keven fed.....i know some people think that he's insane but i think that she would have gotten what she wanted with tom..... (family, loving marriage, ect)

have u seen katie out lately?? poor thing, im pretty sure that tom freak turned her life into a living hell.
i used to be a big fan, the man can act, but hit's his personal life that made me look at him differently, i know im silly :lolz:
i guess some celebs r right when they want their personal life to be private, b\c i know a lotta ppl r as silly as i am, so do clever celebs
lol.gif

Beauty Mark

I think Britney is the product of never having a normal childhood. Sure, some people overcome those odds, but I believe most people would end up on her path if all they did was work on a career. I always get the impression that her entire life, up until recently, has been about being Britney the popstar/celebrity and not a person.

I feel sorry for her, because I think she is so far behind in being mentally developed. Not saying she's stupid (she may be; I think she's more uneducated right now), but she never had the chance to develop her own opinions, develop her own sense of self. I think she's trying to gain that, gain a "normal" life, but I don't think the way she's doing it is helping.

I don't know what's wrong with Katie Holmes, but I saw Dawson's Creek tonight, and it made me miss when Katie seemed articulate in interviews. I'd love to know happened with her.

Shimmer

I wanna know how the gay midget dwarf (who is unerringly straight and virile) managed to diminish her vocabulary to two or three words.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I remember!!!

Hottness.

I'm sorry, I want our old, sexy, slave for you, sweaty, dancing machine back.

*pouts*

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I wanna know how the gay midget dwarf (who is unerringly straight and virile) managed to diminish her vocabulary to two or three words.

Maybe that's what Scientology does to you. It's hard to believe Katie was accepted to Columbia with the vocab she displays now.

I want to know why he exploded with craziness so recently. He never was this crazy with Nicole Kidman or Penelope Cruz, right?

Lady_MAC

Oh please, blame K-Fed all you want; I think we're seeing the true Britney. It's like people blaming Bobby for Whitney being a crackhead...no, she has always been ghetto trash. During interviews and whatnot, she was never as classy as you've seen- it has been admitted that her interviews were edited off the wall.

Birds of a feather. Britney, like Whitney, has just broken the image her people made for her.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Maybe that's what Scientology does to you. It's hard to believe Katie was accepted to Columbia with the vocab she displays now.

I want to know why he exploded with craziness so recently. He never was this crazy with Nicole Kidman or Penelope Cruz, right?

Not that I recall.
I'd love to see candid video of them.

Latest posts