so what else goes with blue brown?

Jennifer Mcfly

Rockin'! You can pull off anything. So jealous!
th_worship.gif

I love your looks, the blue brown looks so pretty with purple
smiles.gif

devin

that looks gorgeous! your hair is so beautiful!!
smiles.gif
it would look good with antiqued or coppering and sumptuous olive.

Q o B

WOW now thats what i call a lot of combos! so so far it looks great with golds,purple, sea me, black, green..any more i missed ?
smiles.gif
and flammable paint?! sounds great! i thought of putting golden olive on the inner corners..it looked ok when i tested them out together on my hand but when i did it on my eyes the gldn olive just vanished. but i'll definately give it a go with juxt n such...THANKS everyone !!!
greengrin.gif

and i did try it on the lips with fanplastico it was a pretty sexi deep reddish lookin color, it was hot. i love it so far!

NightMusik

OMG.. that is SOO gorgeous!! You are a true artist and someone for me to look up to. Beautiful makeup and great pics!

prppygrl69

Holy freakin hell girl!!!I love all your combos.The blue brown looks GREAT on you.Wish it looked like that on me
cry.gif
and those are my fav lashes on you.They look so great!!!

Delphi373

OMG I love this love this love this! The blue liner on the bottom against the blue brown on the top lid is fantastic!!
eyelove.gif

MAC_Pixie04

when i put it over sea me shadestick, it brings out the blue, and then i can use deep truth and freshwater with it
when i use it over gentle lentil shadestick, it brings out the brown and i can use neutrals but still have that little flash of blue with it

Q o B

thank you, thank you again
greengrin.gif

i was at mac today and i tried it under flammable paint, thats what its called right? well anyways it was like super reddish, wow, it was hot. so now i'll have be tryin it with some sea me and blues,ive been in a 'blue' mood lately
winks.gif
thnx evry one again for all the suggestions!!

Nikki0211

I could have sworn I commented on this...but I guess I'm just going crazy. :-/ Anyway, you're gorgeous and I absolutely love this.

Latest posts