Soap & Glory Discussion

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaAnn
I have the Some Like it Hot thermal scrub..LOVE it. I think Target is either discontinuing it or getting ready to put out all new products because I went a few days ago and ALL of it was on clearance for 50% off!

I tried it and I liked it and when I used it the first time, I was sweating like crazy and my body was feeling hot and I should know better that I'll only use it during the winter time.

I'm on my second tube of The Scrub of Your Life and I love it!!! I do want to try The Righteous Butter soon!

To Nicala: Yes you can order off of ASOS and you have to change the currency to the US.

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I tried it and I liked it and when I used it the first time, I was sweating like crazy and my body was feeling hot and I should know better that I'll only use it during the winter time.

I'm on my second tube of The Scrub of Your Life and I love it!!! I do want to try The Righteous Butter soon!

To Nicala: Yes you can order off of ASOS and you have to change the currency to the US.

I've tried ASOS and it says ship to UK only?

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
It's Sephora

That's only for Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaAnn
I have the Some Like it Hot thermal scrub..LOVE it. I think Target is either discontinuing it or getting ready to put out all new products because I went a few days ago and ALL of it was on clearance for 50% off!

S&G decided to move to another store that is more beauty related than Target - they still have to announce the new retailers of S&G... I'm crossing my fingers it's Ulta.

Nicala

Quote:

They don't ship S&G to America.
ssad.gif

equiworks

I've used the Scrub Your Nose In It. I liked it... and actually finished off the product, which is quite an accomplishment for me. I would say though, the smell reminds me of toilet cleaner. But if you can get past that, it's a great scrub.

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
That's only for Singapore.

S&G decided to move to another store that is more beauty related than Target - they still have to announce the new retailers of S&G... I'm crossing my fingers it's Ulta.

Dang, I totally misread the blog where I saw that info-it's totally singapore. I was getting a little excited, because I now have a Sephora where I live

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by equiworks
I've used the Scrub Your Nose In It. I liked it... and actually finished off the product, which is quite an accomplishment for me. I would say though, the smell reminds me of toilet cleaner. But if you can get past that, it's a great scrub.

Is that the blue stuff? I have that, doubles as a mask too I love it

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
Dang, I totally misread the blog where I saw that info-it's totally singapore. I was getting a little excited, because I now have a Sephora where I live

I know! Although I don't have a Sephora near by anymore. I did where I used to live though! But, where my mom goes to cake classes, there's a pretty big Sephora so I make sure to take advantage every time I go
greengrin.gif
. Sephora sells bumble & bumble now *irrelevant*. I don't have an Ulta THAT close but it's within a reasonable distance.

However, I would travel as much as it takes to get my S&G fix!!!!
getyou.gif

Soul Unique

My S&G faves are:

*Calm One Calm All - Moisturising Bubble Bath.

*Hand Food - Hand Cream

*Glad Pits - Anti - Perspirant [lol that name always gives me kicks, poor Brad]

*i-Foam - Body Wash

*Some Like It Hot! Thermal Scrub

*Glam-A-Lot Body Spray [I also have Girligo and Mist You Madly, which are nice].

I have tried Righteous Body Butter and wasn't too wowed by it, funnily my brother managed to finish it all LOL.

Endless Glove - Hand cream was bleh, I didn't like the consistency of it.

But overall I think S&G are a fun brand and reasonably priced! With Christmas fast approaching, I will be taking full advantage of all the Boots promotions and points, best time to stock up on all my faves!!!

equiworks

Quote:
Is that the blue stuff? I have that, doubles as a mask too I love it

Yes, it's blueish, greenish in color. I think I might pick up another one, I kind of miss it..

HeavenLeiBlu

LOVE their One Pit Wonder.... antiperspirants WRECK my pits, so it's nice to have a deodorant that works AND smells nice. I wish they'd OFFICIALLY announce their new stateside retailer... I see nothing on Sephora's site.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
They don't ship S&G to America.
ssad.gif

They don't?
ssad.gif
I was really hoping that they would. My Target doesn't have the The Scrub of Your Life anymore and that stuff is amazing!

Nicala

Quote:
They don't?
ssad.gif
I was really hoping that they would. My Target doesn't have the The Scrub of Your Life anymore and that stuff is amazing!

Nope! Although shipping internationally from the UK to US would probably cost an arm and a leg too...

AimeeEm

I always stock up on this when I visit the UK! Love the thermal scrub so much, especially used as a mask and then wiped away with the sponge. Kills my blackheads!

The scrubs are really nice, I like the oilier one better because I don't have to moisturise.

Also, the Righteous body butter rocks so hard it's awesome!

Arc de triumph (sp?) is a nice brow pen with a highlighter in the other end.

Hand food smells lovely and works nicely before bedtime.

I'm sad I didn't buy the edt last time, it's only 10 pounds or so.

Mercurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeEm
Arc de triumph (sp?) is a nice brow pen with a highlighter in the other end.

Love this, it lasts for ages as is quite a chunky pencil. S+G is a fun range but considering its cheap the quality is excellent.

I'm also liking:

The Fab Pore Hot Cloth cleanser - makes my face feel so clean and works well at removing makeup

The Daily Smooth body butter - great for dry skin

Girligo moisturising mist - good for moisturising when you're in a hurry and leaves a nice gleam to the skin afterwards

Plus all their accessories like shower caps, scrub mits etc are cute and decorate the bathroom nicely!
cutey.gif

banana1234

i just bought the fab pore, 15 min facial peel and i love it, i am obsessed, i havent loved a facial product as much as this in a long time

Nicala

S&G just announced an update for us Americans! They don't plan on coming back until September 2011. :(