SOFT HONEY SPOTTED On Ebay!!!

openexpression

Hi ladies,

I know a lot of people were crushed when Black Radiance discontinued the Soft Honey blush. I just spotted some being sold on E-bay for $1.99 plus FREE SHIPPING. The seller had over 10 available. I picked up a few as gifts and just wanted to alert some of my fellow beauty addicts. Good luck!
grin.gif

P.S. There were also some listings for Ruby Treasure, Spiced Ginger, and Plum Sorbet

Curly1908

Part of it was due to one person buying 20 and another person buying 10. I hate greed! Even if you're from the School of Mimi from The Drew Carey Show when it comes to your makeup application, you won't need that many blushes in the same color in your life.

I hope everyone who wanted one got one.

openexpression

Part of it was due to one person buying 20 and another person buying 10. I hate greed! Even if you're from the School of Mimi from The Drew Carey Show when it comes to your makeup application, you won't need that many blushes in the same color in your life.

I hope everyone who wanted one got one.

Actually...I looked back in my sale history after the listing closed and it was the SAME person who purchased the 20 and the 10. I got 4: 1 as a back-up for myself, 1 for my mom for Christmas, and 2 for my fellow make-up crazed sorority sisters. Whoever did that sucked...and they probably belong to Specktra or LHCF which are the only 2 places where I posted the alert. Spiced Ginger, Ruby Treasure, and Plum Sorbet are all still there in abundance. I wish there was a way to make these things more private but the scalpers will always find a way around it.
censored.gif

Curly1908

I didn't even notice that it was the same person! Arggghhhh!!! I hope nobody purchases the blushes at a scalper's inflated prices. Pure craziness. A few years ago, I use to go on E-bay to get makeup at a discounted price. Now-a-days, you can't even get PERMANENT items for reasonable prices. (And don't get me started on the fakes!) I wanted to get a Fresh Brew l/s (in regular packaging) from E-bay, and it's selling for $20+. And folks are actually BUYING it.

I ordered 1 Soft Honey as a back up to the one I already have. It's my most used blush. Hopefully I can find a dupe by the time I finish both.

I already have Ruby Treasure so I got Spiced Ginger and Plum Sorbet also.

*mutters* --> "Can't have shyt!"

HeavenLeiBlu

I didn't even notice that it was the same person! Arggghhhh!!! I hope nobody purchases the blushes at a scalper's inflated prices. Pure craziness. A few years ago, I use to go on E-bay to get makeup at a discounted price. Now-a-days, you can't even get PERMANENT items for reasonable prices. (And don't get me started on the fakes!) I wanted to get a Fresh Brew l/s (in regular packaging) from E-bay, and it's selling for $20+. And folks are actually BUYING it.

I ordered 1 Soft Honey as a back up to the one I already have. It's my most used blush. Hopefully I can find a dupe by the time I finish both.

I already have Ruby Treasure so I got Spiced Ginger and Plum Sorbet also.

*mutters* --> "Can't have shyt!"

Ugh, that's coldblooded. I also noticed later that the seller went up on the price of the remaining blushes; savvy in a way, but he apparently isn't aware of the demand in for SH in particular vs the rest of the colors, although I expect they'll be in higher demand once they've been completely phased out. I was hopingmy two arrived today but no dice. I'm just glad I got my order in before greedyguts hogged them all. I'm curious what that person will be selling them for. I hope all of us who wanted one got theirs!

honybr

I bought one (only one) out of curiousity. I've read so much about it and I figured for $1.99 you couldn't go wrong. I received it yesterday and now I see what all the excitement was about! That is really a beautiful blush. I'm sad I didn't get 2, because you know the person who bought 30 won't be selling them so cheap anymore.

Are the other colors nice? Especially Spiced Ginger and Ruby Treasure. For that price, I was thinking of getting them as well.

HeavenLeiBlu

I was JUST about to ask if anyone had gotten theirs yet...I have tracking numbers on mine, but it's not showing any info when i track, grrrrrrrr

I bought one (only one) out of curiousity. I've read so much about it and I figured for $1.99 you couldn't go wrong. I received it yesterday and now I see what all the excitement was about! That is really a beautiful blush. I'm sad I didn't get 2, because you know the person who bought 30 won't be selling them so cheap anymore.

Are the other colors nice? Especially Spiced Ginger and Ruby Treasure. For that price, I was thinking of getting them as well.

honybr

^^^ I was scared I wouldn't get it due to the hoarder and the seller not being able to close the auction on time, but it worked out. I think I saw on ebay that it shipped from MN. I'm in UT - it shipped Friday got to me on Tuesday.

HeavenLeiBlu

ohboy.gif
Mine got shipped--allegedly-- on the 10th, and this is the message I keep getting:
Class: First-Class Mail[SUP][/SUP]
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation[SUP][/SUP]

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 10, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

*sigh* I'll try to be a bit more patient, since I'm a bit further away.

MAChostage

I received mine today... complete with a $1.00 off coupon on the front of the compact, LOL! I really like the color.

openexpression

All of the colors are nice...the price is cheaper than drugstore, especially with no tax and free shipping. The only one I would say to get right away (if you want it) is Ruby Treasure. Spiced Ginger and Plum Sorbet are still sold in CVS...but they are $4.99. Soft Honey and Ruby Treasure were discontinued. Use a VERY light hand with Ruby Treasure and Plum Sorbet...but they are gorgeous!

amillion

I also ordered one out of curiosity and the posting about it on LHCF and here. Still waiting for it to be shipped. If it doesn't work out for my skin tone I will just give it away to someone who can use it. Figured for $2.00 bucks I am not out of any money on this. Also ordered the chocolate truffle blush for a contour shade.

openexpression

I ordered one of the Chocolate Truffles...It's nice but a little too dark for me (NC44-45). I don't contour often, but it will come in hand when I do. Soft Honey is absolutely gorgeous and you will love it! You honestly cannot beat 1.99 + free shipping + tax. That is better than when it was still in stores. I wonder where do people find this stuff to sell in such large quantities. The seller sold 59 of them. I wish someone could find the Wild Cherry shade. I would jump allllll over it!

HeavenLeiBlu

I ordered one of the Chocolate Truffles...It's nice but a little too dark for me (NC44-45). I don't contour often, but it will come in hand when I do. Soft Honey is absolutely gorgeous and you will love it! You honestly cannot beat 1.99 + free shipping + tax. That is better than when it was still in stores. I wonder where do people find this stuff to sell in such large quantities. The seller sold 59 of them. I wish someone could find the Wild Cherry shade. I would jump allllll over it!

Don't give up on the Wild Cherry, I got one either last month or in October. Just hold tight! I'm waiting on my ruby Treasure to determine if they're different enough to justify having both. I'd better go ahead and get up on the chocolate truffle!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Don't give up on the Wild Cherry, I got one either last month or in October. Just hold tight! I'm waiting on my ruby Treasure to determine if they're different enough to justify having both. I'd better go ahead and get up on the chocolate truffle!
Was that you?!?! I found Wild Cherry on ebay at one point but forgot about the auction end date/time.

HeavenLeiBlu

Was that you?!?! I found Wild Cherry on ebay at one point but forgot about the auction end date/time.
LOL, yup! I got it on a humbug! I split my time between here and Savannah and usually I'm not thinking about ebay when I'm there... I bid when I got an alert, thinking someone was gonna swoop down and get it at the last minute...nobody even bid except me!

honybr

All of the colors are nice...the price is cheaper than drugstore, especially with no tax and free shipping. The only one I would say to get right away (if you want it) is Ruby Treasure. Spiced Ginger and Plum Sorbet are still sold in CVS...but they are $4.99. Soft Honey and Ruby Treasure were discontinued. Use a VERY light hand with Ruby Treasure and Plum Sorbet...but they are gorgeous!
Thanks for this! Ruby Treasure does seem a bit overwhelming, but I think I'm going to try it. It looks different than anything I have in my collection. Is it more red or coral?