SOFT HONEY SPOTTED On Ebay!!!

openexpression

One thing about Black Radiance is that they are very "spot on" with their name descriptions. I tried to take a pic of Ruby Treasure for you but the horrible lighting in my apartment would not cooperate. Anywho, Ruby Treasure is just that...RUBY (lol). It is a really pretty red (not burgundy or wine), but RED with a really slight golden shimmer.

Twinkle_Twinkle

That is funny. I thought it would be re-listed when I realized the auction ended. But then I saw that someone had won it and I KNEW someone on this forum bought it because who else would be buying that. It's the only Black Radiance blush I don't have... The search continues
ebay.gif

LOL, yup! I got it on a humbug! I split my time between here and Savannah and usually I'm not thinking about ebay when I'm there... I bid when I got an alert, thinking someone was gonna swoop down and get it at the last minute...nobody even bid except me!

honybr

One thing about Black Radiance is that they are very "spot on" with their name descriptions. I tried to take a pic of Ruby Treasure for you but the horrible lighting in my apartment would not cooperate. Anywho, Ruby Treasure is just that...RUBY (lol). It is a really pretty red (not burgundy or wine), but RED with a really slight golden shimmer.
I see. That really helps. I'm gonna be bold and try it.

amillion

Okay I got my blush this evening in the mail. I understand now the hype and fuss over soft honey. It's beautiful on my skin tone. Very natural looking and provides a soft glow to my cheekbones. Didn't think it would work for my skin tone because of it's orange tone look in the pan but it looks wonderful. Thanks to Openexpression for even alerting it was available. I would have never tried this product if it were not for you starting the thread. Between this and chocolate truffle working out for me and the Nars and MAC blushes I have I am set with blush for quite some time.

HeavenLeiBlu

Ohhhhhkayyyyy... I finally got mine but I was sorely disappointed, because my Ruby Treasure was totally destroyed and all inside the package... they were packaged terribly! this is just one pic, I hope it resizes because it's huge and I'm at work so I can't edit.

amillion

That sucks. My chocolate truffle arrived with a few broken bits inside the package as well. Although my was packaged well I think the blushes are really fragile.

HeavenLeiBlu

Well, I sent them a message, and they responded surprisingly fast, and they said they'll replace it, and that they are two guys who know nothing about makeup, so in the future they'll take more care. Sorry about your Chocolate Truffle, now I know what to possibly expect.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Glad to hear you'll be getting a replacement. In their defense though, I think Ruby Treasure might be even more fragile than Black Radiance blushes normally are. When I got mine at Wal-Mart (a few months ago, before all of the older blushes were gone) there was only one non-shattered RT.
Well, I sent them a message, and they responded surprisingly fast, and they said they'll replace it, and that they are two guys who know nothing about makeup, so in the future they'll take more care. Sorry about your Chocolate Truffle, now I know what to possibly expect.

amillion

You ladies are the worst enablers. You have me buying more blush I don't even need. If I knew these blushes were so darn pigmented I would have never dropped my money on NARS. I love NARS but I hate the price point of those blushes. Seriously slept on black radiance.

MAChostage

I tried my Soft Honey for the first time today and, dang, I don't think I've ever seen a blush so pigmented (well, except for MAC's Dirty Plum). I barely touched my brush to it and had more than enough color for one cheek! It's really pretty, I'm glad I snagged one.

HeavenLeiBlu

Ladies, you NEED Spiced Ginger in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's right, ladies. I meant to say this back when VV was released, but I was a bit hesitant to do so-- in any case, Spiced Ginger on me, is extremely close to Bite of an Apple. They don't appear to be dupes in the pan, but applied on my skin, it's hard to tell them apart. Spice Ginger is actually more pigmented than BofanA, so if you missed out on it and can live without the packaging (I can't, that why I'm keeping mine, LOL) definitely give Spiced Ginger a try. If you buy it retail, it only costs you 5 bucks wherever the old Black Radiance blushes are still available, or wherever you might find them on Ebay!