Solar Bits... suggestions??

VioletB

Ok so my husband has put me on a budget.
thmbdn.gif
So I passed up Naughty Nauticals.. and Neo-Sci Fi, but I just couldn't pass up the Solar Bits!! I'm a sucker for neutrals. ANYWAY that's off topic. I bought Black Ore and Sunpower - Both unique and gorgeous. SO Here is my questions.

Yesterday I wore Sunpower over UDPP with a couple other peachy gold shadows and it looked SUPER pretty but at the end of the day I had creasing.
ssad.gif
I NEVER have creasing especially with UDPP!! So I thought today I would do a black smokey look with Black Ore.. So I used UDPP + Blacktrack as bases (hello!! when I do a smokey look with blacktrack as a base it DOES NOT budge!!) And thought for sure I was home free. Well by mid day I had CREASES!!! ARGH Not cute especially when you have a smokey eye!! (BTW Black Ore over blacktrack is GORGEOUS I had so many compliements!! Even from my mom who doesn't care for smokey eyes.
smiles.gif
)

Anyway... Anyone have any suggestions?
th_dunno.gif
I used a 239 brush to pat on the solar bits.. and rubbed a little bit with my finger to make sure it wasn't too thick. Should I use a different base? Different brush? Anyone else have this problem and figured it out already?? I need suggestions!!

Ugh thanks for reading my stupidly long post!!
kisses.gif
(PS Erine1881 I'm counting on you for some help!!)

panda0410

Are you sure its the Solar Bits and not your skin since two different bases have done it? I use UDPP as well and I NEVER crease with it, but these last few weeks I have been going through some changes and my skin is a bit oily atm - nothing stops the creasing right now for me, not even UDPP
ssad.gif

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Are you sure its the Solar Bits and not your skin since two different bases have done it? I use UDPP as well and I NEVER crease with it, but these last few weeks I have been going through some changes and my skin is a bit oily atm - nothing stops the creasing right now for me, not even UDPP
ssad.gif

Yeah.. it's not my skin. I'm drier for the most part I have a little oil on my forehead and nose... I never have oily lids. I use UDPP every day with everything else and never have a creasing problem.. and when I use blacktrack it never creases at all on me. ??

PS LOVE your baby's name!! Have you read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer??

Latest posts