sold out already

PrettyinPink

I'm going to my free-standing store today. I hope they still have both pigments. If not, I hope that I find them at the counter. I cant believe how fast the sold out on the site!

juli

They are all back on the site!!! (mac site that is) except gold dusk. soft wash grey is back in stock and so does y &kei stuff!!! =D I was lil bummed yesterday when i found out pigments and Y& kei stuff were all sold out. I was contemplating if I should get em and i waited and it was all sold out. But now they are back! Time to click away
winks.gif

carol

You can also still get "Gold Dusk" from Nordstrom.com ... with $5 shipping for your entire order (no matter how big).

llucidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenluvsmac
The pigment collector in me had to get both. Was anyone else's a bit less than full to the top of the container, though? Hmm. I'm sure they were used, but all the other pigments I've bought have been full.

I think it's a phenomenon worldwide. A couple of girls I know had their pigments less than full. IIRC, some MUAers were complaining about it too.

pumpkincat210

My counter never got in Softwash grey! i really wanted to see that one, but they didn't know if would ever arrive!!

pugmommy7

my nordstrom's counter didn't get the pigs yet, as of yesterday.
but the freestanding store had them so i scooped them right up, along with a bottle of blue sprinkles that i missed out on with my sweetiecake stuff
winks.gif

they are really pretty- but the gold is my FAVE.

Wontpayretail23

I see today (5/7/06) that Gold Dusk pigment is still sold out on the USA MAC site and both pigments are completely sold out on Gloss.com.

Latest posts