something bad happpened!

makeupmadb

I'm so sorry to hear that.
ssad.gif

There are some awful people out there, I really hope you're OK.

Definitely get checked out at the hospital or docs, and if I were you I'd go to the police. Take care
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

I'm so sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif
I had that happen once in college, and it was so scary and awful. Luckily, I found my way home without anyone taking advantage of me, but I was sick for days and couldn't remember much. Make sure you go to the doctor, though, you never know what people will try to slip you. As messed up as it sounds, we can only speculate what it is. Sometimes no matter how careful you are, there's always a chance that someone is determined to slip through your defenses. Glad you're back home safe and sound.

QueenEmB

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
Speaking as a former frequent E user, I doubt it was E, I don't think you would have passed out if so. You would have had a great time at the club after taking it, lol. Also it tastes really bad so you probably would have tasted it in a drink, if there was enough of it there to have an effect on you. My final reason to doubt this is why would someone waste E by spiking a drink with it? It may have been something else but not E. Possibly meth? Because that would be in someone's interest to get you addicted to so you would start buying from them.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing.

It was most probably something like GHB or Rohypnol. I really doubt it would be meth, because that is an amphetamine not something that makes you pass you. Plus you don't get addicted by taking it once.

What a horrible thing to happen to you. Hope you are ok.

.k.

so sorry you were violated like this! let us know how everything turns out! hugs!

stacylynne

Sorry to hear this haapened you. This is more common than you think.

If I were you I would get a blood test to see what they spiked your drink with. Sounds like GHB (Date Rape Drug). It doesn't matter if you know someone or not. Anyone can spike your drink. As soon as you put down a drink, don't pick it up again. Also, I never let anyone buy me a dink ever. I don't care if guys think I'm stuck up or anything. I refuse to be a victom of date rape.

This has happened to me when I was in HS. I was almost a victim. It was by someone who I though I knew very well. So for then on in, I would never drink around ppl who I did not know or I do not let anyone ever buy me a drink.

Next time you go out, even if you turn you back for a second. Do not pick up your drink again. Simply, get another one. Your better off safe than sorry.

Just thank god you were with your friends.

jdechant

Aww..sorry to hear that this happened to you!! Hope you feel better soon
smiles.gif
Good thing you had friends that took care of you and made sure you got home safe!!

Willa

People are freaks
''Let's spike a girl so we can have sex''
Stupid ass freaks who can't approach people like every other normal persons do
angry.gif

I've hear many stories about GHB.
A good friend of mine was with her man in a bar (with other friends too) and she passed out during the evening and she NEVER left her drinks. Apparently, the barman was involved...

Like they are being paid by their freak friends and they put GHB in the drinks on command.
nonono.gif

Recently I've hear another story : on a board I go to, there was this party in a bar, not many people showed up that night, but I remember very well this guy who did showed up pretending he never wrote on the board but he wanted to meet us and so and so...

I tought (sp??) he was acting strange and everything, he was looking very strange too. So, a long story short : we finaly found out that he was a very popular guy on the board and showed up anonymously because of his look. I later tried to warn people but nobody wanted to listen to me. And it ended up that he raped a girl by puting GHB in her drink while she was at his place, she kinda woke up and he was... doing it...

Girl, if you need support you know we're here
smiles.gif

Take good care of yourself xxx

ShauntyXD

Hmmm, well I know it definitely wasn't ecstasy that did that to you, but that's besides the point.
It was really scary reading that and I'm really glad your ok!!
Be safe.

TamiChoi

ugh, sorry to hear what happened to you. i'm glad you got home safely though. thank god your friend was there to help you. hope you're okay.

abbey_08

its never happened to me but most clubs round here do these things called 'spikies' or something and you can put it in your drink to see if its been spiked. it might be a good idea to get some or something simular and keep a couple in your bag?

DirtyPlum

jeeeez!

Firstly, I think you should visit your doc or A&E. You need to do it for your safety as well as others. If drinks are being spiked in local clubs then the police and club owners need to be made aware and the message needs to get out to protect other ppl!

When out keep ur drink in ur hand keep it covered with ur hand! Also buy ur own and if friends do, keep an eye on it until it reaches you!

User93

I agree completrely with Blushbaby and AdlersMommy that you gotta report that. No one knows if it happened only to you or it happends in that club with people pretty often.

Also, I agree maybe it wasnt extasy, I suggest you go to the doctor just to know whats up with you, maybe it wasnt even a drug, and your bodyreacted strange to this alcohol, or it was blood pressure or whatever.

Im sorry it happened to you Becky
th_hug.gif
Please take care!

florabundance

I doubt that it was ecstasy, as to my knowledge, you wouldn't have passed out, you would have got high..it may have been a roofie, which is a date rape drug.
It shouldn't put you off clubbing, maybe rethink where you go, if it has happened twice and quite recently.
I'm sorry you've had to go through that though
ssad.gif

And you should contact the club owners and make them aware of drugs being used and sold on their premises. Also contact the police, but my friend had this happen and was treated as though it was her own fault.

nunu

I'm so sorry this happened to you and i really hope you are feeling better.
Always Keep an eye on your drink and NEVER let anyone(someone you don't trust)/stranger buy you a drink.
th_hug.gif

Girl about town

Doesn't sound like ecstasy love!!!
If it was you would have kept going all night, sounds like a tranquiliser maybe GHB ,ketamine, rohypnol or something like that.

Lapis

Ok I'm late but I hope you went to the hospital and let them take blood to figure out what was in your drink, also if this is the second time and you took all the precautions I'd advise you to take a long hard look at your male friends you were out with on both occasions.
I hope you reported it to the police also and that you are feeling much better.

glam8babe

i got checked out and it was ecstacy.. some of my friends said they saw me dancing non stop and the doctor said i probably passed out because i got overheated.
my best friends uncle owns the club i was at and ive spoke to him about what happened..

where i can buy these 'spikie' things from?

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i got checked out and it was ecstacy.. some of my friends said they saw me dancing non stop and the doctor said i probably passed out because i got overheated.
my best friends uncle owns the club i was at and ive spoke to him about what happened..

where i can buy these 'spikie' things from?

Drink Detective - Order the Drink Detective

I have never tried this before but they are pretty cheap & if you've tried drugs before you obviously know how to get them so you could try it yourself to see if it works. I heard about this before but it is always from someone who heard about it from someone else so I have never confirmed if it works or not.

Latest posts