something bad happpened!

kittykit

Sorry that it happened to you. I'm glad you're home safe and got it checked.

Take good care of yourself!

abbey_08

im not sure...my local clubs have them in a tub behind the bar. you should suggest the manager looks into getting some kind of drink spike dectective in there! like in the bar or even in a machine in the loos

ms.marymac

Glad you got checked out and are ok. There is actually a type of ecstasy that is laced with (synthetic?) heroin. It can make some people pass out, or put you on a nod. That's what crossed my mind when I read this. I think it's sometimes called chocolate chip.

irukandjii

so sorry to hear bout this. keep your eyes peeled and see what is too much of a coincidence i.e the people around you and how you feel after. date rape drugs are virtually undetectable after the first 24 hours, so within those hours take a urine sample in a clean container (in case something, god forbid, were to happen) this would be your only evidence, turn it in to the e.r , police or your local rape crisis center.

hopin this wont happen again because with all the weirdo's out there...you just never know

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Glad you got checked out and are ok. There is actually a type of ecstasy that is laced with (synthetic?) heroin. It can make some people pass out, or put you on a nod. That's what crossed my mind when I read this. I think it's sometimes called chocolate chip.

All ecstasy has some sort of base..... some are heroin based & some can be cocaine based... You really don't know what you are getting until you take it and see the effects of your high. Ecstasy also has all sorts of different names Superman, Blue Dolphin, White Unicorn....... You also have different doses, single, double, or triple stack.

Ok, done w/ my lecture now..... End lesson: Drugs are dangerous......

Latest posts