Something to laugh about!!

anaibb

Hi!
After seeing all the fantabulous makeup collections in this forum i decided to give you something to laugh about. At least, you can start the day in a good mood! This is my MAC collection (AHAHA!).
I just started last weekend and this was the result of getting to the MAC shop in Lisbon. I'm scheduling a new visit there this weekend. BTW, very nice MA's there!

Please feel free to laugh about this. I just hope to return in some days with a "maja" collection!

Be good!
winkiss.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
It's a very good start!!!
yes.gif

Agreed! Don't be silly!! It is a great start! I don't even have what you have... hehe

Jot

Nice start, i look forward to seeing it grow. You'll be surprised how fast it does
x

fingie

You also got more than I did on my first haul! Enjoy the days when it's nice and manageable...just wait until it starts overflowing your bedroom/bathroom/whole house!
th_wink3.gif

gigglegirl

hey girl, thats a larger start to the collection than I had. I started with 2 e/s and paint--thats it! so great start and I agree with everyone ^...it can grow REALLY fast! my word of advice based on my personal experience--think of if/how you'll use something. There are many e/s I've bought b/c I thought they were pretty but have practically not used them. Ahh! Thankfully there are ways to swap/sell here!

anaibb

Basically, I just wanted to take the whole shop with me, but no-can-do. So I'm checking what to buy first and so on.... And of course, if something goes wrong I'll try to swap it!!

noahlowryfan

i started out my MAC collection this April with the brush cleanser, 190 and 266 brush. my collection isn't that big because i am a broke college student.

Latest posts