Something to laugh about!!

dizzygoo82

that's definitely an awesome start!!! and before you know it you will have a crazy collection! have fun playin with your new toys!
th_DANCE.gif

anaibb

Oh God! A terrible thing happened....
After I was going through the "fake MAC" forum, I started browsing Ebay and splurged some more in MAC makeup.... You were all right....it has been groing. Now I've created a monster!

Cheers!
graucho.gif

lethaldesign

Congrats on a great little start... just a warning - once you start, you get hooked! And trust me, that little collection will become quite large quite fast
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

That is such a wonderful start! For the longest time my "collection" consisted on one pigment! But listen to what lethaldesign said, it is very addicting!

anaibb

It is very addictive! I'm always browsing maccosmetics.com (though they don't ship internationally) and Ebay! And my wish list is never ending!!!!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaibb
It is very addictive! I'm always browsing maccosmetics.com (though they don't ship internationally) and Ebay! And my wish list is never ending!!!!

Welcome to the club!
winks.gif

Its going to get worse when you see new collections going to come/coming out! haha Then when you want the older collections but they cost an arm and leg, you'd still have to HAVE it. It's a good addiction though.. I guess. I'm still trying to stop myself from buying more MSFs and blushes but I just can't seem to stop! ONE face, so little time!!

ENJOY though!
pompom.gif

"Turn to MAC, you'll NEVER GO BACK!!" <-- Just thought of that one! hehehe

AllisonWeaver

This is honestly my favorite kind of make up collection. While I do enjoy looking at pictures of people's huge make up collections, my favorite collections are the small ones, where people buy eye shadows that flatter their eye, skin, and hair color(s), in stead of just buying make up because it's make up! I do have a rather large collection though, and I've definitely bought items with out asking the MA's what would look best on me, so I'm not trying to insult any one!
Thanks for sharing your new make up collection! MAC is always exciting, especially at the very beginning!