Sonia Kashuk Brushes

dash4

I got the Sonia Kashuk 15 year anniversary 15pc limited edition set of brushes and OMG - I love them.. I love them so much - I went back and got a 2nd set. They're just beautiful and work well.. they're priced at $39.99. ( I heard when they were first released they were only $34.99 though)..

Here's a picture from the Target website...

novocainedreams

I got the Sonia Kashuk 15 year anniversary 15pc limited edition set of brushes and OMG - I love them.. I love them so much - I went back and got a 2nd set. They're just beautiful and work well.. they're priced at $39.99. ( I heard when they were first released they were only $34.99 though)..

I was so bummed I couldn't find the anywhere! And I really wanted to try them!

dash4

I was so bummed I couldn't find the anywhere! And I really wanted to try them!
Did you search "find in store" on the website? That's how I found mine -- I had to drive 20 miles, because that was the closest Target that still had them in stock, but I did find them.. I did the "store pickup" option.. a few stores closer to me had "limited availability" or whatever, but when I called.. they said they didn't have them anymore.

I hope you can find them, because I really think this are great brushes.

novocainedreams

Did you search "find in store" on the website?  That's how I found mine -- I had to drive 20 miles, because that was the closest Target that still had them in stock, but I did find them.. I did the "store pickup" option.. a few stores closer to me had "limited availability" or whatever, but when I called.. they said they didn't have them anymore.   I hope you can find them, because I really think this are great brushes.  
Yeah I did a search but no stores even remotely close had anything unfortunately.

DILLIGAF

I got mine for $34.99, Target was running a $5 off sale that weekend. I love all these brushes but I have a special place in my heart for the flat contour one.

novocainedreams

Did you search "find in store" on the website? That's how I found mine -- I had to drive 20 miles, because that was the closest Target that still had them in stock, but I did find them.. I did the "store pickup" option.. a few stores closer to me had "limited availability" or whatever, but when I called.. they said they didn't have them anymore.

I hope you can find them, because I really think this are great brushes.
oooh I searched again and the Target near me has it for pick up all of a sudden! The price is 39.99 but still not bad, I think I will pick them up! Thanks for reminding me to check the website again. :)

dash4

oooh I searched again and the Target near me has it for pick up all of a sudden! The price is 39.99 but still not bad, I think I will pick them up! Thanks for reminding me to check the website again. :)
Awesome! I hope you're able to get them.. They really exceeded my expectations. To be honest, at first I just wanted them because they're so pretty, but they turned out to be really great brushes.. We're all different though -- you might not enjoy them as much as me and DILLIGAF, but Target has a fantastic return policy if you don't like them.. I really think you will like them though.

stephshopaholic

I got that brush set the other day too! I had to drive 20 miles too lol and in a crazy thunderstorm (I didn't realize the weather was gonna be crappy when I decided to go) all of the stores near me were sold out though! I'm glad I was able to grab a set they're a great deal, very soft and very pretty. I've obl

kaitlynxo

They're really beautiful! I love the contour brush. Such a great deal.

novocainedreams

Jeez this brush set goes fast, the store doesn't have them now. :-/ There is one store a few towns over that says in stock, guess I should get the online right now for in store pick up before they're gone too!! LOL

dash4

If your Target previously didn't have the brushes - check again. Use the store locator. Because I found some at a store that previously had none..

I purchased a Sonia Kashuk concealer palette, then a 25% off Sonia Kashuk "limited edition" product coupon printed from the coupon machine at the register.. So I went back to the Sonia Kashuk section -- and bought another set of brushes for 25% off.. Then ANOTHER 25% off Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition coupon printed.. I bought that set for a Xmas gift.. and I will save my new coupon for another time (the exp date isn't until November)..

If you can still find them in store.. you could buy a Sonia Kashuk spoolie for $1.99 to see if you can get the Sonia Kashuk coupon to print.. Or you could just buy the brush set and if it prints-- take the coupon to customer service and ask them to apply it to your order.. ( YMMV -- your mileage may vary )...

novocainedreams

I finally found some in stock at a local Target, bought it online for pickup, last time I waited and went in store and they were gone...wasn't going through that again!

Yazmin

No one is interested in the All That Jazz holiday brush set? These are more up my alley than the anniversary set from a few months back. From: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/sonia-kashuk-holiday-2014/
8116f562_image.jpeg

dash4

This weeks Target mobile coupon is 30% off Sonia Kashuk too
I saw that in my mobile coupons text.. and instantly thought of the All That Jazz set.. I actually already have it. But I do like the brushes.. I think the quality is WAY better than her 15th anniversary set.

Anyway, I just went to my Target and they had ONE left on the shelf.. So I got it for $24.50..

Would I recommend them for $35?...eh, maybe.. but for $24.50 -- I would definitely recommend..

DILLIGAF

I saw that in my mobile coupons text.. and instantly thought of the All That Jazz set.. I actually already have it. But I do like the brushes.. I think the quality is WAY better than her 15th anniversary set.

Anyway, I just went to my Target and they had ONE left on the shelf.. So I got it for $24.50..

Would I recommend them for $35?...eh, maybe.. but for $24.50 -- I would definitely recommend..
I saw some random chick on instagram selling those brushes for ...... you may want to take a seat..... $89.99. WTF?!?

dash4

I saw some random chick on instagram selling those brushes for ...... you may want to take a seat..... $89.99. WTF?!?
What in the hell? I hate people like that.. That is outrageous. I would pick up a nice set of It Cosmetics brushes for $90 , not this set. I bet no one takes her up on that highway robbery offer.. You can still get these in store for a maximum of $35.. why would anyone pay $90 ??

Latest posts