Speckles - A new skin & avatars

leppy

Hey all, I have finished (more or less) the first in a series of skins that group collections with a similar vibe together and featuring some of the illustrations I've been working on for Specktra called "Speckles".

You can try out this new skin by changing it in your user cp to "Romantic Speckles" or just by using the drop down box at the bottom left of every page labelled "Skin Chooser".

The banner rotates automagically every time you load a page. I will likely be adding a few more banners to this style as soon as I have a change to create them.

Feel free to offer up criticisms of the skin, I'll review all of them however I may not make every change requested.

There are at least two more skins in the works of a similar nature (though very different look) however their ETA (estimated time of arrival) is whenever the hell I have time.

In addition, I have started a series of avatars called "Speckles" that you may have caught a glimpse of already as they have been in use for a few days. So far there are 5, many more to come as time permits. Before you bombard me with requests to recreate your favourite color story image, keep in mind that my intention is to do all of the ones that work for this and I will most eventually get to it.

Here are the ones currently available:

ornamentalism.jpg
madameb.jpg
hightea.jpg
rococo.jpg
dolledup.jpg

More to come soon, I'll update as I create them.

If you want to use any of the current ones, you can change your avatar in the User CP.

Sushi_Flower

Woah! Specktra looks PRETTY!!!

I was in the middle of a thread and clicked on ''next page'' and the site turned into the new one! I got really confused and thought i'd ended up somewhere else then realised they just updated it.

It looks so pretty!!! I love it!!!

I loved the old one too actually, that one seemed more 'Mac' to me, with the dark background etc but this one looks great aswell.

caroni99

I love this new look! I think it's very girly and sophisticated.

Great job whoever is responsible for it!

leppy

Theres a drop down on the left bottom corner of every page you can select it, or you can go into your user cp and choose it in the options.

There will be other options coming soon, one more hard-edged MAC looking. All in a matter of time..

JamericanDiva

What a beautiful skin!!! I was on earlier today, fell asleep and awoke to this wonderful skin! Gorgeous! Well done, leppy!!!

Shawna

This is by far my favorite skin. It is beautiful to look at, and it is also easy on the eyes. Great work Leppy
smiles.gif