Speckles - A new skin & avatars

showpuli

Wow those are amazing!! I wish I could draw! So pretty.What did you use to make them? Photoshop?

Thanks for posting them. I think I will go change mine now

leppy

Other people have answered these questions but I just wanted to mention that the removal of the post counts is seperate from the skin, thats a setting for the whole forum, it won't show on any skin.

About the skins being available, this site is Specktra, the idea is to see it in a specktra skin. Most forums provide one choice as far as skins go, and don't allow you to use random default ones. Those were given as choices until we could make some Specktra branded skins available. Its unlikely that any plain or non-specktra skins will ever be available again, though there will be alternate Specktra ones if you don't like this one in time. This isn't my decision, I'm just trying to explain the reasoning behind it.

Showpuli: They are scalable vector drawings, made in flash. I also did some work on them in illustrator, but for the most part I do all my drawing right in flash as its usually for flash.
smiles.gif

kristabella

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Correct, post-counts have been removed from visibility in the main forum. This has been done for a few reasons, mainly to cut down on what is known as "post-whoring" for the purpose of Clearance Bin access.

Your post count still exists, it just isn't visible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
for the time being, while the new skins are being worked on, greenleaf and other skins have been disabled.

thank u both.
smiles.gif

hp11989

Wow! Absolutely beautiful Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into this.

Are you a Web site designer by trade?

Glitziegal

Which colour story is the lady with what look like flowers in her hair, and a small veil from please. I think it was before I became re-addicted.....

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Which colour story is the lady with what look like flowers in her hair, and a small veil from please. I think it was before I became re-addicted.....

if you're talking about the one with the two different eyeshadow colours on each eye, that would be Ornamentalism which is coming out soon
smiles.gif

if that isn't the one you were referring to... sorry, my bad! moving on then... hehe
smiles.gif

Adrienne, it looks great!

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy*girl
if you're talking about the one with the two different eyeshadow colours on each eye, that would be Ornamentalism which is coming out soon
smiles.gif

if that isn't the one you were referring to... sorry, my bad! moving on then... hehe
smiles.gif

Adrienne, it looks great!

Thank you! Yes it was that one. Fast response too- very impressed.
smiles.gif

valley

OK! I dont get a lot of time on here now that school has started but I HAD to check out the announcements - leppy- this is seriously amazing. I'm a huge fan. It's so great. Thanks for volunteering the time to do it. love love love!

Lele

The new skin looks great. And holy crap, I've never seen so many patterns used at once, much less looking good while doing so.