Specktra Meetup: Mission successful, thanks to those who came out

Janice

Saturday, March 8 at 3rd St. Promenade; Santa Monica, CA

OK makeup addicts, come for a fun-filled day in Santa Monica for lunch, shopping and maybe a visit to the pier. And will someone puleeze take Janice and Jaimie to a dance club Thursday or Friday night so Shimmer can say she’s partied on both coasts? 

Santa Monica resources:
Visitors - Downtown Santa Monica - Third Street Promenade

Itinerary:

11:30 am – lunchtime meet at PF Chang’s Santa Monica – a girl needs to build up the energy needed for shopping, doesn’t she?

Welcome to P.F. Chang's China Bistro

326 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-395-1912

When you get there, ask for the Specktra table. If you’re met with a blank face, then ask for the table under Virginia. Much better than expecting us to all wear black or some poochy flower behind our ears to identify ourselves

We've had a function at Smashbox Studios arise on Saturday early evening so Jamie and I will only be available for lunch and maybe a cup of tea, or smoothie (is there one of those pinkberry places?) on the pier. It's on Sunday, NM.

After lunch: Shopping!

MAC Pro shop and Sephora are both on 3rd Street and Santa Monica Blvd!!! To locate these shops, click on the resource link at the beginning of this post and go to Beauty & Fitness, Beauty & Health Products. Whohoo!

Santa Monica Pier.

After shopping, we can walk down to the pier, it’s very close. Have you ever seen The Lost Boys, where Kiefer Sutherland plays a vampire? Filmed at Santa Monica Pier. 
The pier is just off of Colorado Ave [So of Santa Monica Blvd] and 2 blocks west of 3rd St. The boardwalk along the beach will keep you from getting sand in your shoes.
Welcome to the Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica

Parking:
Santa Monica Parking - Downtown Details

Structures 7 and 8 offer 3 hours of free parking
Structures 1-6 and 9 offer 2 free hours of parking, $1 for each 30 minutes after:
$7 maximum

Walking Map: I urge everyone to print it out.
http://thirdstreetpromenade.org/imag...alking_Map.pdf

Who's in?!
yahoo.gif

I want to have DINNER on THURSDAY AND FRIDAY with you all! Please let me know if you can make it on Thursday or Friday night to eat with Jamie and I.

BAY AREA! WE ARE THINKING ABOUT COMING TO SEE YOU ON SUNDAY! WE NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU ON HOW FAR YOU ARE FROM LA!

Corvs Queen

Re: Specktra Meetup: Saturday, March 8 at 3rd St. Promenade; Santa Monica, CA

Awww, that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait for the day that there is a Euro gal meetup. Have fun and keep us posted.
smiles.gif

Oh, and thanks for taking the time to do things like this. Your hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed.

chocolategoddes

have fun! i wish i could go!

When's there gonna be a Babes of the Bay Area Specktra Meeting. I'll be down for that!

glam8babe

aww i wish i could go lol

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes

When's there gonna be a Babes of the Bay Area Specktra Meeting. I'll be down for that!

When y'all get it organized.
smiles.gif
Be sure to take pics.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

And I'm holding somebody to that whole 'take jamie to a club' thing. Just sayin'.

athena123

This local girl is down for it!
th_DANCE.gif

Janice

ALSO I want to mention I want to have DINNER on THURSDAY AND FRIDAY with you all! Please let me know if you can make it on Thursday or Friday night to eat with us.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
I would like to go! But I'm only 20..
ssad.gif

Is there a problem with that?

dreamerbabiiee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes

i agree!

squirlymoo

I will do my damnedest to be there - toting cupcakes, of course! I might only be able to stay for lunch, but I will seriously try to be there.

MsCuppyCakes

I'm in. I'll be in Santa Monica Friday and can meet for dinner.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

oh, thats a short drive for me.. 30 minutes max... hmmmm...

Janice

Come onnnn <3

I want to meet an OG! April 2005! You owe it to yourself. ^_^

lethaldesign

I can make it Thursday or Friday evening
smiles.gif
I live in North Redondo Beach, just south of Manhattan/El Segundo. Did y'all want to meet in Santa Monica or elsewhere since you are doing SaturDAY in SM?

meiming

I can also meet thurs or fri evening somewhere depending on the time. Saturday is the one thing I can't do.

Janice

Those of you who can make it out on Thurs or Fri, can you reccomend somewhere to eat? I'm down for sushi if you have a good suggestions! I hear LA has some of the best sushi places, period.

Those of you in The Bay, we're considering driving out but we don't know how far The Bay area is from LA drive time. The only day we can do it is Sunday and my flight leaves @ 7 so I have to be back and checking in @ LAX by 5ish.

Triskele

Re: Specktra Meetup: LA, SANTA MONICA, MANHATTAN BEACH, BAY AREA, GET IN HERE!

The bay as in bay area? You couldn't do it unless you started driving the night before. It's a good 400 miles at least XD Closer to 500 if you want to go to San Francisco, which is probably the best place to go (MAC Pro store yay!)