Spring Lips?

Copperhead

I definitely need to recreate that purple look. I don't think I've ever had a Cover Girl lipstick in my life but I'd like to try that one in Divine.

DILLIGAF

I just bought MUFE Rouge Intense in #40 just for the purpose of rocking a bright glossy orange lip.

MAChostage

That is a beautiful color, just saw it yesterday at our new Sephora. I already own Swelter Mattene (oops! I meant Slimshine), so I passed on buying another orangey lippy. Good choice though!

I just bought MUFE Rouge Intense in #40 just for the purpose of rocking a bright glossy orange lip.

Beutyjunkie84

Definitely rocking an orange lip. Just gotta decide what to get. Some corals...and hot pink is my favorite. Mac Show orchid and electric fuchsia combo

Beutyjunkie84

Electric fuchsia is so beautiful! I have nothing like it. I wear it alot. And it look good on every complexion in my opinion. Too bad its limited edition. I've seen african queen in the store and something told me to get it. That would be a beautiful combo.

DILLIGAF

I did a collection inventory of sorts last night and I rediscovered Electro l/s from MAC. Its a different more subtle bright orange than the MUFE #40. So for anyone looking for a tamer orange that isn't that tame try that one out.

Beutyjunkie84

I did a collection inventory of sorts last night and I rediscovered Electro l/s from MAC. Its a different more subtle bright orange than the MUFE #40. So for anyone looking for a tamer orange that isn't that tame try that one out.

Thanks for that because I didnt know where to begin in searching for a good bright orange lipstick. Theres a few to choose from.

MAChostage

Electro isn't part of the perm line, is it?

Latest posts