Spring Lips?

MissTiffany2U

I saw a look the other day that paired Vegas Volt with Lychee Luxe l/g... beautiful. I will be picking those two up this weekend.

EekaBoo

I saw a look the other day that paired Vegas Volt with Lychee Luxe l/g... beautiful. I will be picking those two up this weekend.

thmbup.gif
That sounds soo pretty. I gotta try that out as well.

iheartmakeup83

I can't wait to rock my bright orange, pink, and purple lip colors. I have vegas volt, but I can never get it to work for me
th_wallbash.gif

EngineerBarbie

I'm really into coral and bright pink lips for spring. Been using a lot of MAC Virgin Isle on my lips paired with Steppin' Out Dazzleglass.

MAChostage

Wear those lips, ladies! It's not too early, it's now spring! (I realize that some folks got snow again, though, yuck!)

antigone21

Does anyone have MAC So Chaud? I'm looking at it online and considering buying it. I would love if a WoC could post a picture of herself wearing it! :)

nonchalantbeaut

Thanks to this thread, I went out and bought Vegas Volt lipstick to wear with Lychee Luxe lip glass, which I alread had. I love it!!!!! It's what I wanted Made to Order from last years coral collection to be. I also paired Show Orchid lipstick with Electric Fushia lip glass and it was so hot!!!!! I love bold, bright lips!!!