Staff Training - April Update + Photos New Collections

genduk26

WOW!! big thanks
th_wink3.gif

perfectdefect

thanks for sharing I can't wait for style warriors it looks like more my collection then rose romance. That Bright Future Eyeshadow is calling my name.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
omg.gif
Love you!! Thanks for these amazing pics!
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
You are one super star!
Thanks so much for this
th_worship.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
heat.gif
drools.gif

Thank you so much!
heart.gif

iagree.gif
with everyone else. Thank you for being so great and posting Pictures for us
th_worship.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
thanks for sharing I can't wait for style warriors it looks like more my collection then rose romance. That Bright Future Eyeshadow is calling my name.

Me too!! I don't feel as bad now skipping 95% of RR for Style Warriors!
th_DANCE.gif

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Thanks for sharing, I have my eye on the naked honey collection. What is the best out of the Honey stuff?

I loved the Naked Honey Body Wash (£14) the most as I love anything to do with pampering and smelling lush! But I think the Naked Honey Skin Salve (£12.72) is going to be the most popular thing, "a honey scented all over skin salve packed with nourishing ingredients to help soften and soothe dry skin". A lot of the trainers were saying it's a bit like 8 hour cream in that you can use it in so many different ways. And it's not sticky!

I also LOVED the honey comb embossed high-light powders. (damn i should have got a close up pic of it!) They're a bit like the Dame Edna Beauty Powders with a shimmery coated top, but these highlighters aren't going to cake in fine lines and will work on anyone. SO I'll be getting a couple!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
PS:

Oh yes! Interesting fact I found out I had to share! The woman who is the model for the Style Warrior Visual is actually a chinese lady skintone nw15, wearing a wig!!! Good make up eh!?

I thought I recognised her! She's an amazing model, but her name escapes me.

Thanks so much for posting these photos. So great to see all the products and images. Almost makes me want to retrain as a MUA and try and get a job at MAC
tong.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
PS:

Oh yes! Interesting fact I found out I had to share! The woman who is the model for the Style Warrior Visual is actually a chinese lady skintone nw15, wearing a wig!!! Good make up eh!?

NO WAY! That's black face done right.

Thanks for sharing. This is amazing! I really want to be a MAC MA now!