Staff Training - April Update + Photos New Collections

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
NO WAY! That's black face done right.

th_LMAO.gif

XxXxX

Thanks for sharing!! Just looking at the pics makes me so much more excited for Naked Honey!! Your descriptions sound awesome!

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Interesting that you mentioned that because they didn't say anything at all about colour craft. As soon as i walked in the room and saw the visual on the wall I was like OOOOO what's this! But it was all about the other three collections! I have some info about the collection in my update book but other than that we didn't hear that much about it. There were no products from that collection to look at hence no pics, sorry xx

Haha, no way! It was the other way round for us... we had products from Colour Craft to look at, but no pics/visuals.

We'll hear more about them at Julys Update. They are beautiful however and I kinda like the fact that there arent any pics out in Cyberspace already! It gonna be one helluva surprise... the mineralize products never cease to amaze me. They'll sell out faster than ANYTHING!

I seriously thought this is one of the best set of collections in a long time! Great Update this time round xxx

YSLGuy

Great pictures! I'm not that excited about Style Warrior other than the Lustre Drops.

I am excited about Naked Honey though.

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daquiripudge
Great pics!

Is See Through Lip Colour more of a lip stain, lip gloss or lipstick?

It's like a balm texture but with the effect of a stain. It feels kind of cushionay on the lips. Like how Prep and Prime for skin feels on the back of your hand. And it can be used on lips or cheeks and built up for more colour
smiles.gif

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Haha, no way! It was the other way round for us... we had products from Colour Craft to look at, but no pics/visuals.
I seriously thought this is one of the best set of collections in a long time! Great Update this time round xxx

I agree I can't wait for these to hit the shops! I really enjoyed the Update. They're always fun but I was particularly excited by Style Warrior and after going on update I couldn't wait to see Rose Romance either!! I wish we could have seen Colour Craft!!! I don't understand much about it just yet! xx

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
PS:

Oh yes! Interesting fact I found out I had to share! The woman who is the model for the Style Warrior Visual is actually a chinese lady skintone nw15, wearing a wig!!! Good make up eh!?

she's actually russian by nationality and Kalmyk by ethnicity (mongolian ethnic group)...sorry i <3 her so i just wanted to make that small correction but she is very fair indeed...i was so excited when i saw her as the model hahaha...her name is eugenia mandzhiva (sp?)

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
NO WAY! That's black face done right.

She's pretty good at white face too.
th_LMAO.gif

Eugenia+Mandzhieva+-+Trump+Fall+2008.jpg

She's a cool model. Although, I'm kind of disappointed that they decided to use a pale model + tons o' bronzer instead of getting someone who already has that skin tone. I was hoping MAC had used an indigenous South American or Southeast Asian in their campaign. Models of those ethnic backgrounds are BEYOND underrepresented in mainstream fashion/beauty. Oh, well. C'est la vie.
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts