Stardust Eyeshadow

Curly1908

From Sephora's website:
"with 40% more glitter than the most sparkly shadows from Urban Decay!"

I read that as "fall-out city".
thmbdn.gif

banana1234

yeah, UD shadows with glitter in just make me look like a glitter bomb went off on my face, if the glitter is really fine, and doesnt fall out, im all for it, but urban decay ones always make a mess for me

dxgirly

I bought 54, Atmosphere, and Griffith. Got them in the mail yesterday. I haven't actually worn them yet, but just swatching them on my arm, they are SO sheer! Even with the bright colors that I got. I seriously thought the colors were going to be much bolder. Lots of glitter though, they're still very pretty.

I'm going to try foiling them today, so I'll let you know how that turns out. If anyone would like pics I can post those as well.

dxgirly

Sure here are some pics. (Please ignore the gross eyebrow. I got some makeup in it while it was still healing and now it's crusting like crazy. My piercer says it's not infected but idk.)

54:
24o4nlj.jpg

Atmosphere:
2crk2yq.jpg

Griffith:
2nuj42v.jpg

All three used:
33u8k1k.jpg

10qc6so.jpg

I foiled and had to really pack it on to get this much color. The glitter in it is VERY fine and they're a great texture. Very little fallout if any at all. (I might have some under my eye just because I'm sloppy, none on my cheeks). Overall I think they're pretty and worth the $20

jad3

Nice! Great that UD has worked on its fallout issues. The packaging looks a little cheap though...

gabi03

Those swatches look great but $20?...sigh. But its good to know that UD does glitter with no fallout now
smiles.gif

TexasBelle

I read that you need to apply the Stardust shadows with your finger or with a sponge applicator to get the best coverage; otherwise they are sheer.

I haven't picked any up yet; I'm waiting until I have a chance to go to Ulta (which requires an out-of-town trip) to check them out in person. I love, love, love the idea of a glittery shadow without fall out, but at $20 a pop, I need to be choosy about which color I buy.

SmokeSignal16

^Yeah that's what I have been hearing too, I'm def waiting till I find these in Sephora or Ulta before I buy them! I need to see what they look like for myself

Allybcd

They look pretty, but I'm not a huge fan of sheer eyeshadow. I like it to be really pigmented.

Meisje

From an aesthetic standpoint --- I'm really surprised in the packaging. UD is known for it's amazing branding and those just look sad.

candycane80

I have 2 of these, they are sheer and look the best maybe layered over another color to add sparkle. The fallout is minimal, they are best applied with a wet applicator. Hope this helps anyone interested!

hairbands4ever

I got Bobby Dazzle, used it once and returned it. On its own it was more sparkle than anything else (which I guess is to be expected given its name and description). It may look nice layered on top of a matte shadow for evening, but for the very rare occasion that I may do that, it's not worth my $20. Dxgirly, I do agree with you - the texture is easy to work with. I like your e/s look in the pics!
smiles.gif

Latest posts