Starting out in makeup brushes.

enjoybeingagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Crown Brush

I second Crown Brush and I think you need a minimum of $25 for an order. But you could get a ton of brushes for $25 with crown brush prices!

Sushi.

Quote:
What you do is place your order and then within 2 hours, someone calls you at the number you provided to finalize your order. Its actually really fast and convenient.

A word of advice. The pink brushes, though very pretty, smell *horrible*. I have soaked mine and washed and soaked and washed and the smell will not leave!! I liked the Luna and the Studio series the best.

ETA: Also, there is a minimum $25 order. I thought that would be hard, but once I started adding, it became very easy.
winks.gif
I got around 10 brushes for $27 + shipping.

ETA2: As for recommendations:
C152 MED. CHISEL FLUFF
C153 LARGE CHISEL FLUFF
C213 CHISEL MINI SMUDGER
C209 CHISEL POINTED FLUFF
C208 CHISEL DELUXE FLUFF
BK5 DUAL LENGTH POWDER - dupe of MAC 187
BK13 BLENDING FLUFF

A lot of the lines have duplicates just in the different colors. So spend some time playing around. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for posting this, i was just wondering if the BK5/PP5 were the same as the 187, so im buying 2 of these, ive heard nothing but great things about crown brushes.

smh28

I am very happy with my Coastal Scents brushes. I order them on coastalscents.com. The prices are great, the shipping to Canada is reasonable and I have been impressed with the quality.