Staying tight down there?

FemmeBella86

Hi Ladies,

Besides the Kegel excercises, what do you do?

Eager to hear your thoughts & ideas.
lol.gif

ilovexnerdsx

wrong thread, jamie! and i've already decided that even if you don't adopt me, you're still my supercool cybermom.

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Oh Jesus. I'm giving anal sex advice to a 16 year old.

i dont see anything wrong with it. i mean, you're not saying "go do it, go do it now!" (im assuming you're reffering to the other post?)

its better she learns about it, before trying it and not knowing and possibly hurting herself and/or being unsafe about it

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
wrong thread, jamie! and i've already decided that even if you don't adopt me, you're still my supercool cybermom.

heart.gif

Oh it's the right thread, I just forgot you are 16
lol.gif

And...uh...Kegels. And don't model your life after Jenna Jameson, Briana Banks, et al, and...yeah. C-Sections yay!

(though C-Sections bring on their own set of problems...)

SparklingWaves

A red light is going off now! Please, ladies remember that you are in Cyber space. Also, keep in mind this - would you want to shout this out to strangers in a room. Be careful.

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
A red light is going off now! Please, ladies remember that you are in Cyber space. Also, keep in mind this - would you want to shout this out to strangers in a room. Be careful.

i get naked for £20 my dignity was taken agos ago!haha!

but yeah i think i stay tight cos i always hold my wee in far too long....

thestarsfall

Just my opinion but I think its incredibly idiotic to only plan to have C-sections instead of having natural birth just so you can stay tight.

It's like "I would rather have someone slice open my belly than have to do lots of kegels to strengthen my vaginal wall after I give birth naturally."

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
Just my opinion but I think its incredibly idiotic to only plan to have C-sections instead of having natural birth just so you can stay tight.

It's like "I would rather have someone slice open my belly than have to do lots of kegels to strengthen my vaginal wall after I give birth naturally."

i just dont want kids...thats easier
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:

I had 3 sections, 2 of them were elective. TBH I have no idea what natural childbirth feels like. I just know it's terrifying.
oh.gif

GreekChick

I heard (and correct me if I'm wrong) that it's a common misconception that natural childbirth permanently stretches the vagina. A vagina is like an elastic, and after childbirth, with time, it falls back into it's natural form.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Also, keep in mind this - would you want to shout this out to strangers in a room. Be careful.

Sure! It's a great conversation starter!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I heard (and correct me if I'm wrong) that it's a common misconception that natural childbirth permanently stretches the vagina. A vagina is like an elastic, and after childbirth, with time, it falls back into it's natural form.

I'm not sure... According to my mom, when she had me she had a tear.. and was never the same down there again lol... They had to like stitch her back up =\ I was a hard birth.. I was all flipped with my umbilical cord around my neck and they had to use the forcepts and all that good stuff...

Raerae

They also have, "Vaginal rejuvination Surgery" now, for all you ladies who wanna look and feel like your 12 years old down there again lol...

They literally ask you like, "How tight do you want to be? 15? 16? 17?18? LOL!

AppleDiva

Quote:

I am curious
hmm.gif
, do you have children?