• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

steamy...with step by step pics

Redaddict

Wow. This is stunning. Thank you so much for the tutorial. I am a complete novice when it comes to eyeshadows but you have inspired me! I am definitely going to try this out... I doubt my result will look quite like yours though!

CeCe bOO13

i have steamy just sitting with the other eye shadows i dont use; i am now going to try this look out for tonight =]

thankssss!

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
WOW love it you are so talented LC. Wish I was as good as some of you girls on specktra.

thank you hunny
smiles.gif

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. kendra
I'm sooo going to try this with Tilt!

Thanks, and I hope you do more pictorials like this!

haha pictorials, i love it.

tilt will be so pretty! the nice thing about this "look" is that you can literally substitute that steamy with any shadow!

PeachTwist

I'm buying Steamy online in about 30mins. This tutorial is the reason I am, lol.

Absolutely gorgeous - please do more like this - so simple.
smiles.gif