Stila Festival of Color Collection

Janeenersss

With Summer right around the corner we can expect to see loads of in your face color collections. Stila is no exception. The Stila "festival of color" collection includes bright tie-dye reminiscent eyeshadow pigment trios, UV lip crayons, and turquoise versions of their well known "stay all day" pencils & markers.

The collection includes:

10 countless color pigments:

• Lyric
  • Groupie
  • Light show
  • Acoustic
  • Center stage
  • Finale
  • Encore
  • The dye
  • Melody
  • Indie

Retail price $22

5 After glow lip color crayons (which glow when exposed to UV light!) :

• Tangerine dream
  • Vivid violet
  • Festival Fushcia
  • Rave red
  • Party pink

Retail price $18

1 stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner:

• Turquoise

Retail price $20

1 stay all day waterproof liner:

• Turquoise

Retail price $20

All of the items listed are available online at stilacosmetics.com

Overall Im very impressed with the colors. I will be picking up a few items from the collection without a doubt!

Please post reviews, videos, swatches etc. on this thread.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!?!?!?!?!
eyelove.gif

kimibos

the shadows look so pretty. im going to get the turquoise eyeliner with the periwinkle one they have. they look beautiful!

Janeenersss

Thanks for sharing ! Beautiful !
flower.gif
Colours are really great.
You're welcome! I asked my manager at work when we'll be getting them in store and she said the week of 4/14. I'll be sure to update you ladies when i find out for sure. I dont know when, or if Sephoras getting them as well.

Hilde

I really like how those shadows look, I wonder if their texture is like the normal stila shadows or denser/harder.

alyxo

I swatched Tie Dye in Sephora... Oh god, it is so so beautiful. I left the store without it and I don't know how. But I will go back to get it because it's so amazing!

avalauren

Wow those look great, I haven't purchased anything from Stila for awhile, but these caught my attention!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I swatched the shadows in store and the pigment level is amazing. Going to have to bring at least a couple of these babies home with me.

Janeenersss

I swatched the shadows in store and the pigment level is amazing. Going to have to bring at least a couple of these babies home with me.
Yes the pigment is really nice. It seems like they might have a lot of fall out though...