Stila Festival of Color Collection

KiKi Kontour

i got Encore or is it Finale???? whichever one is the coral reddish one is. i swatched it n its so goooorgeous i couldnt leave without it plus it was during the sephora sale!!

Tanjola

I just got my package in the mail from Stila today. I got finale, light show, tie die, and melody for like $32.35 total including shipping. I got in on the sale when they had 50% off plus the system accidently took another 40% off!!! I bought groupie during the Sephora sale.

KiKi Kontour

I just got my package in the mail from Stila today. I got finale, light show, tie die, and melody for like $32.35 total including shipping. I got in on the sale when they had 50% off plus the system accidently took another 40% off!!! I bought groupie during the Sephora sale.
where were they 50% off at?

Tanjola

The Stila site. They had what I think was a flash sale with the code laker50 for fifty percent off. Apparently there was a 40% off code out there also. For a couple of hours the system gave both discount before they caught it.:shock:

stormm

i have centerstage and it's soo pretty in the pan but i think the color and texture is nothing very special. still love it!

Tonetone711

If anyone is interested in these, I saw a few of the pigment colors at Nordstrom Rack today! I think it was maybe $8? I can't remember, but definitely under retail!