Stimulus Payments - Have you received yours?

lovely333

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their stimulis payment yet. I was supposed to get mine today but nothing was in my account.

MACATTAK

Nope
ssad.gif

Brittni

Quote:
Last two SSN digits:
Payments will be transmitted no later than:
00 through 20: May 2
21 through 75: May 9
76 through 99: May 16

I guess mine is "NO LATER" than May 9th. Bummer... I was hoping when I check my bank account tonight it'd be in there. :p I would looovee to be able to spend my $$ on something materialistic for myself but instead it's going straight toward school!

Obreathemykiss

I am flippin frustrated because my dad opted to not put me down for direct deposit and now my check won't be "in the mail" till the end of June. I already have most of it spent-to pay some of my cc, buy a new bedroom comforter/redecorate, buy makeup and clothes...and save $100 and I haven't even gotten the damn thing yet! I wish some magic would happen and it just come today!

Dahlia_Rayn

I just got mine! It wasn't there earlier this morning. I'll wish you guys good stimulus check karma. It really sucks that not everyone can get them at the same time!

CantAffordMAC

mine should be in the mail i guess, as my last 2 digits of my ssn are in the first bracket.

man. mine is already spent too. i gotta pay my health insurance for feb. march and april. wow, i haven't even gotten the damn check yet, i was going to put most of it in savings
angry.gif

SuSana

I'm supposed to get mine next week. This lady at work is upset cause she was expecting $600 and had already spent it basically and she only got $300. So now I'm not going to expect the full amount just in case.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I'm supposed to get mine next week. This lady at work is upset cause she was expecting $600 and had already spent it basically and she only got $300. So now I'm not going to expect the full amount just in case.

I know how that goes. My mom's friend called up complaining because their family did something to get it faster by check or something wierd (not even really sure) but anyways now they are mad because they have to wait even longer because it'll be in check form. It was like...you have four kids, do you REALLY need to complain? At least the fat chunk of money you're getting is $2,400.00. lol. But apparently she wants it nowwww.... hmm....some people....

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana

A lot of people didn't realize that you have to actually use the IRS calculator to figure out your amount. It's "up to" 300 and "up to" 600, etc. It depends on the amounts of tax you paid last year.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
I know how that goes. My mom's friend called up complaining because their family did something to get it faster by check or something wierd (not even really sure) but anyways now they are mad because they have to wait even longer because it'll be in check form. It was like...you have four kids, do you REALLY need to complain? At least the fat chunk of money you're getting is $2,400.00. lol. But apparently she wants it nowwww.... hmm....some people....

Sounds like she may have done a RAL. If the money came to you through a tax prep service instead of directly from the IRS, you have to wait for a paper check.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
Sounds like she may have done a RAL. If the money came to you through a tax prep service instead of directly from the IRS, you have to wait for a paper check.

Yep, that was it! Slipped my mind on what it was called. I was just irritated with her greediness.
nonono.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Yep, that was it! Slipped my mind on what it was called. I was just irritated with her greediness.
nonono.gif

I hear ya!

Quote:

Does that mean she needs it less than the next person? All the more reason for her to get it sooner.

COBI

Get out the violins: I don't get one... too much income, there are definitely worse problems to have than mine.
smiles.gif

Beauty Mark

Mine was received on the 28th of April. I did direct deposit for my taxes and filed electronically early March

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Aren't we all supposed to get letters telling us when we will get it first?

I think so. But I wouldn't worry if you didn't get one. Or if that Tracker doesn't have your info yet. I have a feeling this is going to be a case of a lot of stuff happening after the fact. We're getting a stimulus but it isn't showing on the Tracker yet. But I talked to a few people who got the same message that I did and then got deposits today.