Stop being a fat ass!

chiquilla_loca

My plan for tonight is to do ab crunches. I need to set up my ab roller, cause it's still in the box collecting dust for the past 8mos. lol
I had one in the past that worked really well. I would lie in front of tv with my knees bent & my feet propped up on the entertainment system and do crunches while watching tv. The one I have now is from Wal-Mart, it doesn't look as cushy, so I hope it works.
p.s. tonight i'm going for my 1st Hot Stone Massage Therapy! it's a 1 1/2hr session.
when i went for my regular total body massage yesterday, it was soooo good, i was pratically falling asleep on the heated massage bed.

chiquilla_loca

Thanks for asking! Mine was good, I hope yours was too.
My Hot Stone Massage was Heaven! Loved it!
So relaxing, the stones were actually hot but the therapist would rub them up and down my back, legs, arm and it felt, just indescribable. It was 90mins of wonderfulness. heehee. I def recommend you to try it.
So last night, i put together my ab roller, but didn't actually use it. lol
but i did play a game of Dance Dance Revolution with my kids, and that got my heart pumping. I had a small dinner of crab meat & spinach, but it was pretty nasty cause it was canned food, so I ate a couple bites only.
This morning I was up earlier than normal to get my car's oil changed so I had time to get to the doctor's office and go on the machine.
I checked the scale.....(drum roll).... I've lost a total of 10 lbs!!!

chiquilla_loca

My family is visiting from out of town, they'll be here tonight. yay! i'm really happy, cause we'll have lots of fun. Just keep wondering since we'll go out to eat almost the whole time, how I can keep healthy snacks with me, and resist the temptations. Also, my birthday's on Monday, and my daughter will be making me a cake. I was thinking eat a little cake and have sugar free jello with it...?..

chynegal

Omg yay you! All that hard work is paying off....I jealous...that DDR is a real workout...my little cousin has a wii and I play tennis and that's a good work out too cuz you get all in to it....Happy Early Birthday! Have that cake on your birthday you earned it

chiquilla_loca

Ok, so the family's here, but i have to work today, ugh, on my birthday. boo!
but oh well, because im going to get my 1st MAC makeover after work, then have dinner planned with the family at the Cheesecake Factory.
thmbup.gif

My family's been very supportive with my diet, ive kept on track with the foods i should be eating, and stayed away from the breakfast buffet, doritos, KFC, breads, and sweets, that everyone else is eating.
I'm planning to go weigh myself at the doctor's office tommorrow, so we'll see what happened over the weekend.

Ruby_Woo

Be careful at Cheesecake! We wanted to go their for Fathers day, and I looked up their many, most plates are 600 calories and higher. Most one slice of cheesecakes also are around 800 + calories :s
We ended up going elsewhere.

Happy Birthday!

chiquilla_loca

Oh, I had such a great day yesterday!
After work, went to get my MAC Makeover, which I ended up with a beautiful blue smokey eyes, then off to dinner with my familia.
I ordered the Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp and it was really good! I ate some bread & butter and sticked with Tropical Iced Tea with Splenda to drink. I couldn't even finish my plate they give so much food! but that's a good thing, right. for dessert ordered Godiva cheesecake & the Lemoncello torte, which was shared among all 9 of us, cause we were all stuffed from their huge portions. So that was my cheat meal! I did get a tummy ache, though, so I'm really pushing fluids today.
This morning did 10mins on the vibrating machine and did weigh in.
10lbs. lost! which is great! I really believe that the changes I have made/and are making, are things that I will continue to follow, & not just as a diet.

chiquilla_loca

Went Cosmic Bowling last night with the familia, got home around 2am, then got up this morning around 7am. ugh, i'm exhausted.
My family left this morning....so I need to get back on track!!!
I didn't have any healthy food on hand, last night & this morning, so I ate my Cheesecake Factory leftovers last night & had some eggs, sausage, and gravy this morning. Shame on me! Breakfast didn't even taste good to me, oh well, will try to increase fluids today.

User38

good luck chica.. and happy belated
smiles.gif
bday! I too am dieting but for health reasons and I am now on the Master Cleanse..seven days and counting
smiles.gif

just the smell of food makes me googly eyed
greengrin.gif

chiquilla_loca

So, update on my doctor's appt....
My GYN agrees, I have many of the symptoms of PCOS, but there is no test to determine if I have it, so she prescribed the Metformin for me, to help regulate my period, and lose weight. My weight went back up a few lbs. probably due to my birthday treat, but oh well, I'm focused on the long haul and not getting discouraged so easily. But yes, the dr. told me this isn't a problem in skinny girls, so if I want to get pregnant, I will need to lose weight & begin regular periods & ovulating, otherwise my next option would be to take Clomid, a fertility drug. So I must try it out, and see what happens.

chiquilla_loca

This morning went to dr's office and did 20mins (2 cycles) on the vibrating machine. and also weighed in and have lost 13lbs so far!!!
I'm feeling fairly good, health wise, just worried about the excess flab around the belly area, and hoping that I can get rid of it with exercise, or at least shrink it down some. My jeans are definitely feeling loose, dare I say, that I need a belt, now! LOL.
Also, my views towards eating healthier are definitely changing for the good. I found a great website with recipes: The World's Healthiest Foods
After the dr's, I went to Whole Foods, and got some goodies:
Guacamole
Pineapple Salsa
Strawberry & Kiwi Fruit Cup
Red Grapefruit Cup
Fuji Apple
Artichoke Spinach Dip
and of course was intrigued by the salad bar, so I got a container of salad, veggies, boiled egg (which I will only eat the white), and shredded chicken & sunflower seeds.
Expensive, but well worth it~!
I really need to start doing some abdominal exercises

chiquilla_loca

Just keeping track of daily exercise, which I haven't been doing too much
ssad.gif

This morning, 20mins on the vibrating machine focusing on abdomen & arms. I didn't realize how much of a workout it is till you start focusing on muscle groups that haven't been truly worked in a while. I put the machine on full blast, and I could really feel the burn.

Latest posts